PDA

View Full Version : review of the season

Rory H
13/11/2004, 11:21 AM
this will be fun....not

ill start with the managers

o riordan.........we all know we want him dead
mickey feeney...sure we didnt win many but he did his best and made connors job a lot easier...its no coincidence the injuries dried up when he took over from o riordan and he has the respect of the players....its not his fault....we have poor players in every department
connor....would have lost every game if he took over form o riordan straight away...lucky he is not and he is doing well now...am very hopeful about next season[as always]...there wont be many good teams left....hopefully we can,please god somehow go up

players

rouse....very good...got better as the season went on...a character....i talked to him a few times during the season..a nice guy KEEP

o malley....young....not that good SHIP OUT

o dywer....not too bad...wontstay if he isnt playing KEEP

sheridan...alright....can do better KEEP..MAYBE!

carr...too old but they will keep him anyway

miller...not good enough SHIP OUT

mc namara...thats a judgement call...he is alright....sometimes atrocious

gallagher....SHIP OUT

cassidy ,....bye bye SHIP OUT

foley....class....2nd best player this season...KEEP

o donnell...majestic...keep...our player of the season

gorman..... S H I T OUT

mc cartney....very exciting...future first team regular KEEP

curran... KEEP

heffernan.....keep

jack....there is a good player in there but we dont have time to find it SHIP OUT

mc tiernan...good player but i can see him going KEEP

cretaro...must hold onto him KEEP

carty....KEEP

not many players to keep...i know ive left some out...too tired to think of them

sligoman
13/11/2004, 2:46 PM
mickey feeney...sure we didnt win many but he did his best and made connors job a lot easier...its no coincidence the injuries dried up when he took over from o riordan and he has the respect of the players....its not his fault....we have poor players in every department

foley....class....2nd best player this season...KEEP

carty....KEEP
FEENEY WAS ****E.Thank God he is not in charge anymore.

FOLEY,2nd best player? Are u mad he is ****e, get him out.

CARTY out too.

Heffernan is the 2nd best,O'Donnell is first.Cretaro third.

Rory H
14/11/2004, 12:33 PM
foley is class...look at his goal last night....he is brilliant

sligoman
14/11/2004, 1:53 PM
foley is class...look at his goal last night....he is brilliant

Ya I seen his goal but did you see how he played up until then???? Never got a good touch of the ball.What,he has scored about 4 goals this season, is that good enough for a striker? McTiernan scored about 7 or 8 and he missed half the season through injury

1 9 2 8
14/11/2004, 2:59 PM
o malley....young....not that good SHIP OUT
Don't forget he is only 17

DonalE
14/11/2004, 6:30 PM
Foley is a great player, works hard every game. He scored so few goals cos he's a striker but played most of his games in midfield.

redrov2005
14/11/2004, 6:47 PM
I note that Curran and Kelly have been signed for next season and were paraded in front of the crowd on Saturday night.

I'm just wondering why ? Not that they were signed but the fact that they were paraded...?

What's that all about ?

Surely the time to parade new players would be the start of next season in one of the friendlies.

I mean Sean Connor can hardly claim the credit for discovering Curran and Kelly.

I'm sure there was a well thought out reason,but i'm struggling to figure it out..

And what kind of a signal does it send out the players who played all season.

Are they being signed ???? I think after the Limerick game things will become alot clearer as players will need to know where the futures lie.....

1 9 2 8
20/11/2004, 7:09 PM
The worest season ever