PDA

View Full Version : Poor result for Bray!

Pages : [1] 2

sligoman
12/11/2004, 11:30 PM
BRAY WANDERERS 0-0 LIMERICK

First Division

Carlisle Grounds
23 October 2004

The home side could with some justification point to the officials as participants in tonight's clash, having seen the ball in their guests' net twice and come away scoreless.

Nevertheless, they were in part the author of what could prove a costly misfortune, as lowly Limerick left the Carlisle Grounds with a point for their efforts, having fielded a total of twelve men, with only their player/manager Mike Kerley left on the bench.

The first half was uninspriing stuff by and large, though both sides created a few chances - Bray opening with early near-misses as has become apparently something of a habit with them.

Read it below:
http://www.braywanderers.ie/reports.php?game=255

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 7:53 AM
worst. match. ever.

KR's Post
13/11/2004, 8:30 AM
I have a theory!!! Maybe, just maybe, the FAI have slipped us some money to make sure it goes down to the last game of the season!!!!! Because it so looks like that with the way the team are playing at the moment. Suppose if Harps win tonight then we are virtually up as we have a 10 goal advantage over Kildare. If Kildare win,well, i'll be S*itting it up in CHP next friday!!!! C'mon people of bray get off your Holes!! and come to monaghan next friday. To The Players of Bray!!!! F*ckin WIN please.

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 8:38 AM
no tarzan1. bray are just crap. face it. i can. you should too.

after seeing last nights game, you know we couldn't last a season in the premier.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 9:56 AM
terrible game and godawful support. 1 or 2 singers in the stands and that was it and to be quite honest we were robbed on at least two occassions. all round a bad performance, i highly doubt any1 could have been happy wit it :mad:

exile
13/11/2004, 10:19 AM
congrats lads on getting promoted( just about anyway)but ye did it the hard way but what i have seen of ye this season and im not being smart ye could well go back down unless the club can get 5 or 6 players but from what i hear is the money is just not there?

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 10:31 AM
yeah, there's no money there at all apparently. we don't get any cash for 3rd place either i'm told. its a shame!

CollegeTillIDie
13/11/2004, 11:32 AM
There'll be even less money next season without your derby games with College, would yiz ever get the fingers out and win next Friday please?

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:04 PM
Oh, we will be there next year, hopefully with out devo and most of the players.

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:08 PM
There'll be even less money next season without your derby games with College, would yiz ever get the fingers out and win next Friday please?

i still don't see how they're derby games. its about 8 miles from here, and 2 different counties...

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:11 PM
Oh, we will be there next year, hopefully with out devo and most of the players. and some of the supporters hopefully. too many critics supporting our team, half of whom dont even attend the matches, huh shankillwanderer?!? ;)

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:13 PM
i still don't see how they're derby games. its about 8 miles from here, and 2 different counties...
because ucd is a 2nd rate college and brays performances of late have also been 2nd rate- that makes it a 2nd rate derby :D

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:13 PM
and some of the supporters hopefully. too many critics supporting our team, half of whom dont even attend the matches, huh shankillwanderer?!? ;)

no idea what you're taking about, do you? he was there with me last night, one of the only gulls fans singing he was! him and tarzan1 with his bloody drum!! didn't see you there though bud, not a peep out of you! hiding away!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:16 PM
and some of the supporters hopefully. too many critics supporting our team, half of whom dont even attend the matches, huh shankillwanderer?!? ;)

Hey never missed a home game all season, missed two away games.
Always in the shed, where more or less the true fans are.
What about you?

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:16 PM
oh you were the guys beside loudy mcnoise. geesh i think he was the only one there actually giving it socks throughout the game. although you boys were a little quieter. in fairness though we had nothing to sing about last night. apologies shankillwanderer, didnt know you were a TRUE supporter!

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:18 PM
What about you?
hey im an old man patterson- i cant hang with you young lads!!

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:19 PM
What about you?

fair play to you bud. not the best amount of noise, but we made some!

don't be taking any rubbish off this hermit! bray people reporters, eh? :rolleyes:

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:19 PM
Will you be there next friday?

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:21 PM
can't make it unfortuntely, i'm away for a long weekend. i'll be at the irish game though, with all the lads.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:21 PM
of course he wont!!! excuses, excuses, excuses. i will though, may even fly the flag and paint my face for the day thats in it!!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:22 PM
hey im an old man patterson- i cant hang with you young lads!!

So the more people the better. It does not matter what age you are, just once your there.

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:23 PM
of course he wont!!! excuses, excuses, excuses. i will though, may even fly the flag and paint my face for the day thats in it!!

right so, informer, why not meet the lads at the last match? you can't miss them with their flags. the drummer there will be tarzan1. i'd bet a fair amount you won't be near him. if you're really there, go and say hi to him. if you don't, then we clearly see what a lying fake you are!

WHADDAYA SAY INFORMER??

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:25 PM
right so, informer, why not meet the lads at the last match? you can't miss them with their flags. the drummer there will be tarzan1. i'd bet a fair amount you won't be near him. if you're really there, go and say hi to him. if you don't, then we clearly see what a lying fake you are!

WHADDAYA SAY INFORMER??

Well said wes.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:27 PM
ill do you one better- ill meet you boys in a pub called andys up in monaghan. i went there last time i was there. not only will i introduce myself, ill buy you or your friend tarzan a drink if you bother to show up. i highly doubt it though- i feel im being strung along!!! :rolleyes:

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:30 PM
ill do you one better- ill meet you boys in a pub called andys up in monaghan. i went there last time i was there. not only will i introduce myself, ill buy you or your friend tarzan a drink if you bother to show up. i highly doubt it though- i feel im being strung along!!! :rolleyes:

Not in Andys, how about the pub in the ground????

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:32 PM
is there???? thats news to me?! ok well if that suits- ill recognise the little drummer boy so if he is there, thats sound! and if you boys dont show, ill take him hostage!! :D
although my brothers future father in law manages andys- could have arranged a lock-in!! not to worry though, maybe we can kick start a pub crawl :D

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:36 PM
is there???? thats news to me?! ok well if that suits- ill recognise the little drummer boy so if he is there, thats sound! and if you boys dont show, ill take him hostage!! :D

take him if you want, dont mind about him.
Yeah its a nice clubhouse up there, grand bar.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:41 PM
easy to find??

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:43 PM
can't make it unfortuntely, i'm away for a long weekend. i'll be at the irish game though, with all the lads.
anywhere nice??anywhere near monaghan?you could meet us for that drink!!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:44 PM
easy to find??

Yeah, when you go through the gates, its around the corner on the right.

wes4pres
sound ok ill be there thanks?what time

d_informer
an hour before kick off

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:45 PM
sounds good thanks

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:46 PM
but if you actually think i'm being serious, then no. i'm not. you're an idiot.

i would meet up with you, but you won't be there. how will they recognise you at the match? why not sing it up with them? not gonna be there, eh?

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:46 PM
ok just dont back out or ill know your all taking the ****

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:47 PM
anywhere nice??anywhere near monaghan?you could meet us for that drink!!

i say it will have to be in the ground as we are getting the bus up and we dont know whether we are stopping anywhere yet???

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:48 PM
already backing out???are you guys takin the **** serriously??your making me very suspicious?i dunno,are you just havin a laugh at my expense? :(

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:48 PM
are you on the team bus informer? or are you driving up yourself? many of ye going?

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:50 PM
just me and the brother, hes not a supporter though y do you ask?you wont be there,right!?!

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:51 PM
thats great news. any chance you could give a lad a lift up? the bus is full and he's DYING to go. he's only a little lad, won't take up any room!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:51 PM
already backing out???are you guys takin the **** serriously??your making me very suspicious?i dunno,are you just havin a laugh at my expense? :(

No we will be at the match alright, if you are going we can meet there. There is no way you will miss use there.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:52 PM
sure....no probs.PM me his name and contact number and ill give him a lift

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:54 PM
he hasn't got a mobile, and he works a fair amount. he'l be at the team meet up for the bus, and you can pick him up there? shankilwanderer, have you a time/place for getting the bus?

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:56 PM
its the usual 3pm at superquinn i see. he can make it at any time there though if that doesn't suit! he'll be over the moon man, he can't thank you enough for this!

d_informer
13/11/2004, 2:56 PM
why dont you know the time or place or his number????and why will all of you only meet me up there?i feel im beimg taken for a fool here lads?your having a laugh surely?listen ill pick the kid up if you PM me his number and he actually contacts me in person-in regards to having a drink...im afraid its andys or nothing!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 2:58 PM
he hasn't got a mobile, and he works a fair amount. he'l be at the team meet up for the bus, and you can pick him up there? shankilwanderer, have you a time/place for getting the bus?

Well ill be getting picked up with probably about 10 others in Shankill. But the bus is leaving Bray at 3.

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 2:58 PM
why do you have to go to andy's? whats wrong with meeting at the match? even at half time for a pie!! i think its pretty simple, either you meet them, or you're a fake!

shankilwanderer
13/11/2004, 3:00 PM
why do you have to go to andy's? whats wrong with meeting at the match? even at half time for a pie!! i think its pretty simple, either you meet them, or you're a fake!

Why at half time, why not at the start, Sure he probably does not drink???

wes4pres
13/11/2004, 3:03 PM
he doesn't even have to drink! just a nod and a handshake. maybe he could teach you a few things! or maybe its a class trip and he's not allowed meet new people.

d_informer
13/11/2004, 3:04 PM
ok that or your trying very hard to make a fool out of me!look at it from my perspective-
you dont wanna meet at the original meeting point that i posted
you dont have a contact number for the kid in question
you wont PM his details to me
your not even going
and there is still plenty of spaceon that bus by the sound of things

you still seem suspicious lads- PM the details and ill be less wary!!