PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Cork City

mahony
12/11/2004, 10:35 PM
CONGRATS to the lads for a great finish to the season and for securing uefa cup at least for next season. I must say i've never enjoyed watching Cork City as much as i did this season. The highlight for me was def the magic support we had in tolka a few weeks back and we can hold our heads high and be proud of our football team for all the wonderful memories we've had this season. The European games were fantastic and a joy to be part of, so lets start here by getting behind our lads next week, sat i think, at home against bohs and no matter the outcome we can all look forward to some magic European adventures again.
So bring friends brothers sisters mams and dads cause they deserve nothing other than a full house to cheer them on for one last time.

comhairdeas agus corcaigh abu :ball:

Gandhi
12/11/2004, 11:08 PM
I'm absolutely ecstatic the match has been switched back to the Friday night. I have to go to Dublin next Saturday. I was convinced I was gonna miss the match. I feel like a kid at Christmas time :D

CollegeTillIDie
13/11/2004, 10:15 AM
Ghandi

Pop out to Belfield Park on Saturday night @7:45 and see the First Division title decided, and with a bit of luck you will have been at both title deciding matches within 24 hours ;)