PDA

View Full Version : Come on tomorrow

shankilwanderer
12/11/2004, 2:49 PM
Come on Harps tomorrow. If your going to win the league you to win tomorrow. Your win will hopefully help us, as if Kildare lose to you and we win you will be coming back to Bray next season. Come on Harps from all the Bray supporters. :) :) :)

sligoman
12/11/2004, 3:40 PM
Come on Kildare,from all Sligo Rovers fans :) :) :)

Roo69
12/11/2004, 3:43 PM
Come on Kildare,from all Sligo Rovers fans :) :) :)

Oh bitterness will get you no where in life, i suppose thats why Rovers were, are and always will be s*it :D

sligoman
12/11/2004, 4:13 PM
Oh bitterness will get you no where in life, i suppose thats why Rovers were, are and always will be s*it :D

I seem to recall us doing fairly well against ye.And the reason I want County to win is because I dont want Harps winning the league, ye will be promoted neway,Kildare wont catch up after us beating them 3-1 in the Showgrounds.So really it's us ye should be thanking :cool: .

roboyle
14/11/2004, 7:36 PM
Only heard a bit about the match - goals scored late?

All going down to the wire now! :)

carrickharp
15/11/2004, 7:22 AM
Breen 86 and McHugh 90, great night in Station Road :)

joey B
15/11/2004, 9:35 AM
I seem to recall us doing fairly well against ye.And the reason I want County to win is because I dont want Harps winning the league, ye will be promoted neway,Kildare wont catch up after us beating them 3-1 in the Showgrounds.So really it's us ye should be thanking :cool: .
HA HA Looks like we are going to win the league premier here we come.

Roo69
15/11/2004, 9:39 AM

eh not really, we have drawn one against you this season, 0-0 in the show grounds and then we beat you twice in the carlisle, 2-0 and 4-0. Not that good really is it ? ;)