IrishRossi
08/10/2014, 7:22 PM
delighted to hear this,

BonnieShels
08/10/2014, 9:55 PM
I am not. :()

nigel-harps1954
09/10/2014, 9:52 AM
Oh dear, not that time of year again. I bought 2014 last year and might only have played a few hours of it in total. I'd imagine something similar happening this time, although I really do not want to...sometimes you just cannot resist the urge.

gufc2000
09/10/2014, 10:59 AM
By all accounts, the Irish Researcher seems to have put serious effort into it making the most up to date Irish version yet.

Here's a look into some of the new features in the game http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=fm15info

IrishRossi
09/10/2014, 6:40 PM
i tried but could not stop myself per-ordering it so i can access to the beta in a few weeks

IrishRossi
09/10/2014, 7:34 PM
heres a link to the fm documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqnKxF4PnJI

Longfordian
11/10/2014, 3:06 AM
I only get a bit of craic out of playing as Town and I'm not sure any of our lads could even spell Raumdeuter..

nigel-harps1954
11/10/2014, 7:22 PM
By all accounts, the Irish Researcher seems to have put serious effort into it making the most up to date Irish version yet.

Here's a look into some of the new features in the game http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=fm15info

I should not have read that.

Hitman
11/10/2014, 7:46 PM
Job interviews have been expanded following their introduced(sic) in FM2014. You will now be asked more specific questions about whether you can make the step up (when applying to a larger club), or why you didn't spend very long at one of your previous clubs. Your track record in the transfer market will also come under scrutiny. You'll have to answer these questions very carefully if you're going to get the job.

Just sitting there. Silently. Not moving. Staring at them.

Then jumping up and running out the door.

I suppose they're getting closer, they just need to broaden their definition of carefully a bit.

Cymro
16/10/2014, 11:41 PM
Hello guys.

I have not played FM for a few years now. When I last played, I ran Welsh and Irish leagues concurrently, along with English, Scottish, French, German, etc, etc. Unfortunately the transfer market in-game would make Welsh teams sign up free agents and loan players from Ireland, England and Scotland (and other countries) in large numbers which is obviously totally unrealistic as a good 98% of players in the Welsh league are either local from Wales or the Liverpool/Manchester/Shrewsbury/Hereford areas. This got so frustrating I abandoned playing it and have not touched it for a good few years.

Can anyone tell me, does this still happen in game? I am interested in maybe trying out a new FM as I have always enjoyed the gameplay and it seems more in-depth these days, but the broken semi-pro transfer market kills it for me and I will not buy it again if it is still this way.

Responses appreciated, Cymro.

Charlie Darwin
16/10/2014, 11:50 PM
In FM13 I made a lot of money letting my mediocre youth products sign contracts with Welsh clubs who'd have to pay me €250-500k a pop after a tribunal. They must have sorted out that bug in the next one.

IrishRossi
21/10/2014, 7:33 PM
seen a rumor online that beta might be available tomorrow for anyone that pre-ordered

ATFC-1887
06/11/2014, 11:02 PM
Anyone on here making a tiered LOI system? I know someone here has done it in the past. Not sure who

IrishRossi
06/11/2014, 11:09 PM
ive tried to do one in the past and it failed badly, when i get my hands on the editor this year i might give it ago

ATFC-1887
06/11/2014, 11:14 PM
Im doing one now. Not patient enough to wait for someone else :P

Charlie Darwin
07/11/2014, 12:19 AM
Anyone on here making a tiered LOI system? I know someone here has done it in the past. Not sure who
If John Delaney can't do it, what makes you think a mere mortal like you could?

BonnieShels
07/11/2014, 9:09 AM
Anyone get the beta?

ATFC-1887
07/11/2014, 12:37 PM
Yeh i did. Was a complete mess. Full game came out last night. Still crazy high scoring games and a massive amount of issues with the match engine. Unplayable for me, and alot of others at the moment.

BonnieShels
07/11/2014, 1:30 PM
What have been the main changes to the GUI and interviews? We all know about the issues I had with my interview technique in the last game.

Mr A
07/11/2014, 1:32 PM
That was fantastic.

ATFC-1887
07/11/2014, 2:46 PM
Its completely different. New sidebar, new tactics screen (which is absolutely dreadful) Interviews seem alot more detailed.

Charlie Darwin
07/11/2014, 2:50 PM
What have been the main changes to the GUI and interviews? We all know about the issues I had with my interview technique in the last game.
I would personally be very disappointed if you made any changes to your interview technique.

BonnieShels
07/11/2014, 5:53 PM
I still laugh the thoughts of those interviews. 2 years solid of game time and total silence.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpa1/t5.0-1/50356_137589560910_5386595_n.jpg

IrishRossi
08/11/2014, 5:47 PM
Im doing one now. Not patient enough to wait for someone else :P
make sure to upload it when its done

ATFC-1887
08/11/2014, 8:05 PM
https://www.mediafire.com/?z25cqf1wstjslrf
There ya go. Its not the finished product but its a base. Few small things left to do (renaming a few comps etc)
In the 2 leagues lower than the 1st division iv basically determined what teams go in by their reputation.

WexCar
09/11/2014, 12:18 AM
This is a long one but I thought this negative review of FM15 was quite funny

Well, for me, it just isn't fun. FM lost its fun (for me) from around FM10 - ie it just became too realistic - I think I stopped at FM11. I came back for FM14 (on sale) and thought it was okay.

My main problem is that, even by cheating, you can't win unless you are lucky enough to figure out ongoing tactics - which is kind of tedious and a game killer for me.

So, by using the in-game editor, and magically transferring players like Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Pique, T Silva, Vidal, etc to Man Utd - don't expect to go play the next game and walk all over the opposition - in fact, I gave up when I was being hammered 7-2 by Aston Villa - I've been replaying the Aston Villa game for hours (to try to at least draw with them) - it's not fun.

Opposing AI players have a frustrating ability to just seem faster and more skillful than any player your team has - so, it's like a player like Ronaldo or Messi play worse - basically Aston Villa are playing like they have inherited all of the skills of my team - like it is a glitch/bug - Aston Villa can run up the wing and cross the ball and score, nobody touches the ball, the winger just runs up the touchline and fires the ball into the back of the net (from the wing) - they can even do that twice in a game.

Aston Villa are scoring astonishing, world class, goals. Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, etc are struggling to play at Sunday League level.

I will buy the fact that you have to somehow find a tactic that works - but how the hell does this affect Ronaldo's, etc ability to run with the ball?

There's just no fun in magically transferring players to your team and they, all of a sudden, don't have a clue how to play football. They react slower - to me it is like they are hindered by something.

Yet, it's fair to say, other people will claim that they could magically transfer great players to their team and just win 10 - 0 every game.

So, for me, the game is potentially only fun if you prefer the tactics of football and can work out the combinations.

Long gone are the days of the older FMs or CMs when you literally could buy the best players in the world and just destroy everything in your path without too much thought about tactics.

I think I will struggle to continue playing this game, because re-playing Aston Villa for hours (in real-life) just to at least draw with them is kind of pointless

gufc2000
09/11/2014, 3:57 PM
https://www.mediafire.com/?z25cqf1wstjslrf
There ya go. Its not the finished product but its a base. Few small things left to do (renaming a few comps etc)
In the 2 leagues lower than the 1st division iv basically determined what teams go in by their reputation.
Haven't purchased the game yet, what kind of changes did you make?

ATFC-1887
09/11/2014, 5:53 PM
Added 2 lower divisions with about 40 extra teams. Added 4 teams to the first division. Edited prize money, Changed around the promotion and relegation playoffs. Added a super cup for winners of league and fai cup ( which i noticed wasnt in the game for some reason) Added a cup for just the 2 lowest leagues. and changed the season to August until May.

BonnieShels
09/11/2014, 6:03 PM
So you did what we all wish was done?

WexCar
09/11/2014, 6:31 PM
This is what I've done. To make it work I created a Munster SL 3rd Division and also joined up the Ulster SL, Mayo League, Galway League & Donegal League to create a NorthWest Senior league(5 divisions from Premier to 4th).

Teams are for the most part in their original divisions, with creation of MSL 3rd Div caused a small bit of movement. The NorthWest line has teams rejigged in no particular order. There were teams in the database without a league allocation so I added them to the most appropriate divisions.

Season is also August to May

Its operating fine so far(fingers crossed it continues)

ATFC-1887
09/11/2014, 9:54 PM
This is what I've done. To make it work I created a Munster SL 3rd Division and also joined up the Ulster SL, Mayo League, Galway League & Donegal League to create a NorthWest Senior league(5 divisions from Premier to 4th).

Teams are for the most part in their original divisions, with creation of MSL 3rd Div caused a small bit of movement. The NorthWest line has teams rejigged in no particular order. There were teams in the database without a league allocation so I added them to the most appropriate divisions.

Season is also August to May

Its operating fine so far(fingers crossed it continues)

I like that. Pretty much what i wanted to do but really wasnt bothered because of how unplayable the game is due to bugs

ATFC-1887
09/11/2014, 10:05 PM
Any chance you could share that?

the wizard
19/11/2014, 7:50 AM
Hi Lads,

I am currently in process of making an update to the Irish Pyramid system for FM2015. My goal is to have a fully playable FAI Junior Cup competition modeled as accurately as possible (within the constraints of the game editor) in the FM2015 game, so we are talking about 600+ junior teams, a long, long process indeed with many months of work ahead.

Because of the amount of work involved my aim is only to have a framework or skeleton structure with the teams and competitions in place, which others can expand upon if they wish to add in the staff of their own favourite individual team or league. All leagues I have currently added will have the correct relegation/promotion rules. All teams within these leagues should have at least: kits home & away, stadiums/parks, professional status, year founded etc, etc. I don’t have the time to add the actual staff and players unfortunately. However the game can generate fake players for any added/created team with no current staff, so this works out fine.

What I have done so far and verified as working in FM2015:

Top Tiers:

Added President’s Cup
Added Leinster Senior Cup
Added both A Chanpionship groups as Reserve Leagues for LoI clubs.

Munster Senior League:

MSL Premier
MSL Division One
MSL Division Two
MJL Premier
MJL First Division
MJL Second Division

Leinster Senior League:

LSL Senior Division
LSL Senior Division 1
LSL Senior Division 1A
LSL Senior Division 1B
LSL Major
LSL Major 1
LSL Premier Division
LSL Premier 1 Division
LSL Premier 2 Division

Cup Competitions:

FAI Intermediate Cup
FAI Junior Cup (177 junior clubs added and available so far)
FAI Tom Hand Cup
Herald Metropolitan Cup
Charlie Cahill Cup
Lummy O’Reilly Cup
O’Neills Polikoff Cup
Gilligan Cup

Ulster Senior League:

USL Premier
USL First Division (Inishowen League)

The following District Leagues (currently top division only!) are playable and added to regional level 7 (these are from the base game and I haven’t yet fixed them up and fleshed these out) and available:

Cork AUL
Clare District League
Limerick District League
Kerry District League
North Tipperary District League
South Tipperary District League
Waterford District League
Cavan District League
Donegal District League
Galway District League
Mayo District League
Meath District League
Sligo-Leitrim District League
Carlow District League
Combined Counties League
Kildare District League
Kilkenny District League
Wexford District League
Wicklow District League
Dublin AUL

Current known issues/constraints:

- Added the NewsTalk A Championship (the game was breaking when I tried to remove this from the editor!) as a reserve competition for the league clubs.
- For some reason the Munster Senior Cup runs Aug/May not Feb/Nov. (this is hard coded into the base game)
- All lower tier leagues/cups are running Feb/Nov (This is a constraint of the game editor/engine).

If anyone is interested in having a run through what I have done so far please let me know, I am certainly interested for people to point out my many glaring errors so I can fix them, especially with competitions/rules; helpful suggestions and constructive criticisms are welcomed. J

Cheers.

ATFC-1887
21/11/2014, 9:05 PM
Could you upload this? Would be interested in giving it a go

the wizard
22/11/2014, 2:50 PM
Could you upload this? Would be interested in giving it a go

Hi,

Here is a link for the first rough version: http://www.filedropper.com/fm2015level3edit

I let it run for about 3 seasons and it appears to be stable. Give it a go and see what think. Fire any questions you have to me here.

Cheers.

the wizard
24/11/2014, 9:40 AM
Hi ATCF,

I sent you a message on Friday, but the mods have been sitting on it since.

IrishRossi
25/11/2014, 1:03 PM
Hi,

Here is a link for the first rough version: http://www.filedropper.com/fm2015level3edit

I let it run for about 3 seasons and it appears to be stable. Give it a go and see what think. Fire any questions you have to me here.

Cheers.

ill give it a go now when i set up a new game

IrishRossi
25/11/2014, 3:59 PM
i copped limerick is in the final of the lenister senior cup in that update you made
salthill devon weren't put into any league

the wizard
25/11/2014, 5:35 PM
Cheers Rossi, good spot. I have fixed that now, and added a few more divisions to the Dublin AUL. By the way, I can't seem to find where Salthill Devon are playing, plenty of youth teams, but can't find which league the seniors play.

nigel-harps1954
28/11/2014, 10:26 AM
http://www.unlimitedgamestore.com/football-manager-2015-steam-global-cd-key-pre-order.html?tracking=dlcompare

Anyone that hasn't got it yet. 24 dollars here, which works out around 19 euro at the minute. Cheapest place I've found it on the internet.

ATFC-1887
28/11/2014, 4:14 PM
Hi,

Cheers.

Everything seems to be working ok from what i seen. I notice you didnt add any promotion or relegation for any leagues. Will that be added in?

kingcorner
30/11/2014, 2:20 PM
Would like to give this a go, but the link doesn't seem to be working. Has it been taken down?

the wizard
30/11/2014, 8:21 PM
Hi Kingcorner, here is a link to the latest file: http://www.filedropper.com/fm2015level3v008

I don't think the link holds very long, so get it while it's there now. Let me know what you think.

kingcorner
02/12/2014, 7:54 AM
Loving it so far wizard, thanks for that alot of effort went into it.

Im not sure if it matters in the lower levels of Irish soccer in this case or if anything can be done about it but I seem to be losing a good bit of money every month. As I said I don't know if it matters when managing in the Munster Senior League being an Amateur club but taught I would bring it up.

Gameplay wise it's great im really enjoying it.

the wizard
02/12/2014, 9:28 AM
Hi King,

I think the amateur clubs lose money because the FM engine doesn't take into account how many amateur clubs work in general. Clearly the game is geared towards the big leagues and doesn't handle well anything less than semi-pro teams. Many/most amateur clubs are kept running through well organised fund-raising events; this really suppliments the annual running costs of the clubs, in FM this is built into the code yes, but the amount (or overall percentage) isn't high enough, therefore the clubs leak money over a period of time. I will see if there is a way to even out the running costs, without unbalancing the overall feel of the amateur/junior leagues.

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

kingcorner
03/12/2014, 5:10 PM
Finished the first season and really enjoyed it Wizard. But then I got a massive crash dump so I think my game is now done I think!

I doubt it has anything to do with your game but I got to the 2nd January and signed a new guy as my assistant. When I click on his name to check his stats the game just crashes. Pain in the ass! I haven't been on the forums to check if it's a known issue.

Mr A
03/12/2014, 5:20 PM
So your ass man caused a crash dump?

Distressing times indeed.

the wizard
04/12/2014, 10:30 AM
Finished the first season and really enjoyed it Wizard. But then I got a massive crash dump so I think my game is now done I think!

I doubt it has anything to do with your game but I got to the 2nd January and signed a new guy as my assistant. When I click on his name to check his stats the game just crashes. Pain in the ass! I haven't been on the forums to check if it's a known issue.

Hi King,

I have to say so far I have not had a single crash (which is very surprising!) in all the tests I have run. Granted I have jut gone on holiday for between 5-10 season stretches and let the game play out, but it never crashed. Check the SI forums to see if the crash you had is a known issue.

ATFC-1887
05/02/2015, 10:33 PM
Hi wizard. Any updated version of this?