PDA

View Full Version : FAO Harps fans

Martinho II
06/10/2014, 2:38 PM
I am working in Dublin till Sunday morning and will go to game on Bus Eireann. Problem is buses only go to Donegal or Letterkenny. Are there any connections to Ballybofey? If not I will have to fork out for a taxi from either of those places. wonder can any of the harps lads assist me on this matter pls?

Mr A
06/10/2014, 2:54 PM
You can use the 064 Bus Eireann service to go Letterkenny Ballybofey or indeed Donegal Town Ballybofey in the other direction. http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1360753092-064.pdf

Feda O'Donnell on the same routes: http://www.feda.ie/site/?page_id=20

John McGinley also serves Letterkenny. http://www.johnmcginley.com/timetable.html

Or you join the Harps forum and see if you can get a lift.

Sam_Heggy
06/10/2014, 3:35 PM
If you get as far as Letterkenny I'd give ya a lift up to the match.

Also, I presume you mean Saturday?? Or did I miss something?

Longfordian
06/10/2014, 3:48 PM
All FD games on Sunday due to the Ireland game I think.

Also don't do it Marty it's a trap!

nigel-harps1954
06/10/2014, 6:00 PM
Game on Sunday alright yeah.

If you get the bus as far as Letterkenny, there'll be plenty of lifts going that direction, or it's only a few quid for bus up to Ballybofey if all else fails.

Sam_Heggy
06/10/2014, 7:36 PM
Fook, forgot about the Ireland game.

Sunday at 3pm will be like the good old days, nice one.

Martinho II
07/10/2014, 10:49 PM
Game on Sunday alright yeah.

If you get the bus as far as Letterkenny, there'll be plenty of lifts going that direction, or it's only a few quid for bus up to Ballybofey if all else fails.

bus times dont suit me. I know when bus arrives in at Letterkenny at 12.45pm the bus to Ballybofey goes ten mins earlier! I also know that you can get a bus from Dublin to Donegal town and if you arrive in time in Donegal there is a bus that passes through to Ballybofey ten mins later but I dont want to take a chance just in case of holdups!so the lift is the best option for me I think!

Martinho II
09/10/2014, 3:51 PM
If you get as far as Letterkenny I'd give ya a lift up to the match.

Also, I presume you mean Saturday?? Or did I miss something?

Sam I sent you a pm to you earlier this week! Did you get a chance to read it ?

Sam_Heggy
09/10/2014, 10:39 PM
Yeah I got it but playing hard to get. Don't want too seem to eager.

That and you have no space to receive new messages.

Candystripe
10/10/2014, 1:39 AM
Brendy eire might be heading to that game on Sunday via Lifford (bus stops there I think). PM him Martinio. It's worth a shot.

brendy_éire
10/10/2014, 12:31 PM
Brendy eire might be heading to that game on Sunday via Lifford (bus stops there I think). PM him Martinio. It's worth a shot.

Ordinarily I would be, but away on Sunday for German match, I'm afraid.

Mr A
10/10/2014, 1:27 PM
Pah. Call yourself a Harps fan?

It's a disgrace.

Martinho II
10/10/2014, 9:05 PM
Yeah I got it but playing hard to get. Don't want too seem to eager.

That and you have no space to receive new messages.

oh I get the hint now. Thanks for letting me know You told me that you would give me a lift .Thanks for messing things up. I dont know what the major problem was -I was willing to make a donation for petrol but your loss I suppose.

Sam_Heggy
11/10/2014, 6:57 PM
oh I get the hint now. Thanks for letting me know You told me that you would give me a lift .Thanks for messing things up. I dont know what the major problem was -I was willing to make a donation for petrol but your loss I suppose.

Chill.

I tried to reply, your inbox is full.