PDA

View Full Version : Managers job

Comic Book Guy
09/11/2004, 7:15 PM
On aertel p 226 it says that Ramblers have made Steven Henderson and Steven Neiland permanent, i think that's a good move, at least the discipline has gotten better under the new manager, could hardly get worse :D
I hope our board/committee can give the manager some more dosh for players after all the money that was made on the Roy Keane match.

eddieohalloran
10/11/2004, 1:10 PM
Best of luck to the new management team who have done very well since they came into the club to sort out the mess that was left to clean up. Hopefully they will be able to bring in the players they require to make a promotion challenge next season.

ramblers
10/11/2004, 6:37 PM
Eddie I think that is a bit harsh the mess that was there to clean up.

What exactly is that reffering to??

eddieohalloran
10/11/2004, 9:36 PM
In my opinion the team was in a mess.

a. No Assistant Manager, when the manager was suspended, which was a regular occurance or when he was sent off, there was no leadership or direction on the bench.

b. On at least 5 occasions at home games this season we had only 4 subs on the bench.

c. No Sub Goalkeeper, unheard of in professional football.

d. No interest in developing the young schoolboy players within the club.

e. The discipline within the team was non existant.

The new management have addressed all these issues.

They have a hard job ahead of them but in my opinion they are going about their business in the correct manner and hopefully there will be a dramatic improvement next season.

cobhrambler20
21/11/2004, 5:30 PM
have to agree with eddie on that one. roll on next season