PDA

View Full Version : how to rescue ur clubs finances while doing a Marney

RamblersWeb
07/01/2002, 6:15 PM
MEMO TO ALL CLUBS WITH NO FANS / GATE RECEIPTS WORTH TALKING ABOUT

1. Fly in a Premi€r$hite all $tar 11 all on loan for 1 game

2. Play all same without bothering to register them and thus beat Cobh Ramblers 25-nil

3. At the same time the Premier$hite mad fans in Ireland come in their droves to see Robbie Sava*e bite off some eL defenders ear and 25 wondergoals, go home happy having forked over €10 each

4. Do your profit & loss account

€1200 divided by 3 games = €400

€400 * 11 = €4400 in fines

24,000 * €10 = €240,000 gate receipts oh and u smash the club attendance record too

€239,600 left to pay the 11 players for their 1 game and and clear the clubs debts. Go on to rival the big dublin clubs financially.

OOPS FLAW - if it was a provincial moneyless club they would have gotten a different treatment than Pats or $h€l$ :p

Éanna
07/01/2002, 6:27 PM
LOL. good one!

James
07/01/2002, 6:28 PM
me not normally one to disagree with folks or try to argue or anything but...

1 you're talking about flying in a premiership all star 11 for 1 game and u reckon you could do it for 239,600 euro's feic it man that wouldnt even cover the insurance for em..let alone the private jet they'd want to fly in on and the hotel costs and match fees you muppet

2 no club would release their players to do so..risk of injury playing against so-called amatuer LOI players would be too high for those pre-madannas

3 i dare say they'd beat ramblers by a bit more then 25-0 in all fairness

4 why are you only charging 10 euros in..thats almost the price for a normal league game now..for a game against your so called premiership all stars 11 youd get muppets to pay 45/50 euros a man no bother..

5 you left out tv rights..rtengland would jump all over it, unless sky wanted it, then rtengland would be left as usual fighting the bbc and itv for scraps from the rupert murdoch table, like a dumb mongrel :D

other then that though an excellant posting rambler :D

Éanna
07/01/2002, 6:32 PM
Originally posted by James
me not normally one to disagree with folks or try to argue or anything but...
of course you're not james :D

RamblersWeb
07/01/2002, 6:36 PM
>why are you only charging 10 euros in

Afraid I'm still in a pound only area.... those Brits would wanna get themselves into this euro lark!

I only had 1 day of euro before I came back over here for my exams :-(

Well if BBC paid Mansfield £300k I reckon u would still be on to a nice little earner!! €500k????

pay for the helium canisters to inflate their egos too!

James
07/01/2002, 6:37 PM
jeeze eanna it must have been a long while since you got a score b4 last weekend, cause nearly every post u make has had some sort of smiliey after it today...

she must have been mingin all the same though ;)

Éanna
07/01/2002, 6:40 PM
she must have been mingin all the same though ;)
i wish i could remember! :confused: :D

Jim Smith
07/01/2002, 6:48 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

i wish i could remember! :confused: :D the question is can she remeber? ;)

Éanna
07/01/2002, 6:52 PM
Originally posted by Jim Smith
the question is can she remeber? ;)
i don't care! :) i have a very very minimal memory of that night, but I'll be back to longford!

Jim Smith
07/01/2002, 6:54 PM

i don't care! :) No pride in the quality of their work. That's what's wrong with the youth of today

Éanna
07/01/2002, 6:57 PM
No pride in the quality of their work. That's what's wrong with the youth of today
LOL! I bow before the master Jim :D

James
07/01/2002, 6:58 PM
anyway who'd want to do Paul Marney..he's an ugly git anyway?

Éanna
07/01/2002, 7:01 PM
anyway who'd want to do Paul Marney..he's an ugly git anyway?
u wot? whats marney got to do with this?

James
07/01/2002, 7:09 PM
oh just happened to look at the title of this thread

how to rescue ur clubs finances while doing a Marney

who'd want to do a Marney

suprised Jim didnt pick up on that..he's normally good at that kinda thing

Éanna
07/01/2002, 7:27 PM
d'oh. just noticed that. i mightn't remember much about her, but i can confirm one thing- it wasn't marney :D

Jim Smith
07/01/2002, 9:46 PM
suprised Jim didnt pick up on that..he's normally good at that kinda thing I was just so shocked by the thought of anyone drunk enough to "oblige" Eanna I missed it. I won't let it happen again boss :D

Éanna
08/01/2002, 4:15 PM
I was just so shocked by the thought of anyone drunk enough to "oblige" Eanna I missed it. I won't let it happen again boss :D
now thats just nasty! :D

Jim Smith
08/01/2002, 4:19 PM

now thats just nasty! :D I'm sure it was. Nasty, sordid and just plain sleazy :p

Éanna
08/01/2002, 4:36 PM
maybe i should just ignore you cause you keep twisting everything i say. :D :confused:

James
08/01/2002, 4:42 PM
lol :D
Eanna's Guide to ignoring people" ... keep replying to everypost that someone makes...

ha ha Mr I love City/Longford/Pats inc St Francis
youre almost as bad a t-boy now supporting multiple clubs ;)

Éanna
08/01/2002, 4:47 PM
feck off. i support no irish club cept city.

btw, u left galway out of that list :D