PDA

View Full Version : The Green Hen has been born

The Green Hen
09/11/2004, 12:22 PM
Hi Everyone!! Th e Green Hen has arrived and will have more than a few things to say!!!!

Longfordian
09/11/2004, 12:27 PM
Is this yet another of the Tramco gang or one of the existing members under a new identity?..Students these days.. :D

Dillo
09/11/2004, 12:38 PM
Hi Everyone!! Th e Green Hen has arrived and will have more than a few things to say!!!!

Welcome aboard The Green Hen! As far as I'm concerned everyone is entitled to voice their opinion on this forum, no matter how crazy some of them might seem! Take it you're a Longford Town supporter so here's to mingling with legends like Max Power, The Twelfth Man, Longfordian, Alex, Macy, The Jamaican PM and the like!! ;)

Flea
09/11/2004, 2:23 PM

Patrick J or Skipper? Oh i miss those guys :rolleyes:

Longfordian
09/11/2004, 2:25 PM
They're still here, under new names, one even runs a government, the other likes Tramco alot :)

max power
09/11/2004, 2:26 PM
kids these days :p

the 12 th man
10/11/2004, 1:50 PM
They're still here, under new names, one even runs a government, the other likes Tramco alot :)

yeah ,the max power fan club is still in full swing,i'm sure they will be taking more names in tramco's at xmas :rolleyes:

The Green Hen
13/11/2004, 7:29 PM
An LTFC man indeed....u might have seen me on the pitch after the cup final win...not 2 many made it ont the turf that day, but that didnt stop us dillo...the things Arthur Guinness can do for ya eh??!!!!! Ill be seeing ye all in tramco for more than a few scoops (nt donoghue;) !!!) for our xmas partyt!! In the mean time folks: keep her country and keep her swinging and make the good lord take a liking to ya!!!!!!!

JoeSemi
15/11/2004, 3:26 PM
They're a rare breed them green hens so we're happy to have you aboard the foot.ie funbus!! Don't worry....your opinions will be wisely respected by all who adorn this great site :D Any eggs layed today round drumlish way?!!