PDA

View Full Version : A tad hypocritical

joeSoap
09/11/2004, 10:35 AM
This seems to me like "Oh, come...let me give you a huge problem, which, after cleaning you out, I'll offer you some token help to show you the errors of your ways.

Ladbrokes launches scheme to help problem gamblers

11:20 Tuesday November 9th 2004

The betting firm Ladbrokes has launched a scheme to help customers with gambling problems.
The programme, which Ladbrokes said was the first of its kind in Ireland, includes the establishment of a helpline manned by counsellors.

Under the initiative, people with gambling problems can also sign a document requesting Ladbrokes staff to bar them from their shops.

Ringo
09/11/2004, 10:54 AM
This seems to me like "Oh, come...let me give you a huge problem, which, after cleaning you out, I'll offer you some token help to show you the errors of your ways.

Ladbrokes launches scheme to help problem gamblers

11:20 Tuesday November 9th 2004

The betting firm Ladbrokes has launched a scheme to help customers with gambling problems.
The programme, which Ladbrokes said was the first of its kind in Ireland, includes the establishment of a helpline manned by counsellors.

Under the initiative, people with gambling problems can also sign a document requesting Ladbrokes staff to bar them from their shops.

bet yeh 10/1 it won't work :p