PDA

View Full Version : Shels Views Of The Game As It Happened

thecorner
09/11/2004, 7:07 AM
read here (http://www.shelbournefc.ie/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1178&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

brilliant reading

9 pages :D

ccfcman
09/11/2004, 8:10 AM
Jesus they were brickin' it alright, see their permutations at the end ffs bunch of wasters :p ;) :cool:

ccfcgirl
09/11/2004, 8:58 AM
brilliant stuff

City Hero
09/11/2004, 10:15 AM
They have lowered themselves to accusing us of cheating & bullying now. What next?

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 10:18 AM
They have lowered themselves to accusing us of cheating & bullying now. What next?

this coming from shels like :D

Roo69
09/11/2004, 10:25 AM
Don't get your hopes up lads ! Cork were very lucky to get the peno againist Derry, very lucky ! Just cant see past Shels myself. Can see Shels winning both remaining matches and Cork loosing up in Drogheda and Bohs getting a point.

But in saying that, Shels are looking very tired at the moment and are starting to make a few mistakes, just see Williams gifts to longford at the w/e

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 10:34 AM
Don't get your hopes up lads ! Cork were very lucky to get the peno againist Derry, very lucky ! Just cant see past Shels myself. Can see Shels winning both remaining matches and Cork loosing up in Drogheda and Bohs getting a point.

But in saying that, Shels are looking very tired at the moment and are starting to make a few mistakes, just see Williams gifts to longford at the w/e

so your post can be nicely summarised as "i dont know", or even shorter, "bleh"

paudie
09/11/2004, 10:56 AM
read here (http://www.shelbournefc.ie/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1178&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

brilliant reading

9 pages :D

Entertaining stuff all right.

Their fans aren't very confident really.

If we go ahead early on Friday night v Drogheda it would really put the wind up them.

If it comes down to the last day anything could happen. John Mcdonnell and St pats would be well up for it.

thecorner
09/11/2004, 5:55 PM
gone upto 11 pages now and they have the cheek to call us obsessed :D

adamd164
09/11/2004, 7:17 PM
$H€LIBAN fans call us 'the village'.

Can any1 think of good nicks for them??

A face
09/11/2004, 9:35 PM
$H€LIBAN fans call us 'the village'.

Can any1 think of good nicks for them??

Call them "Shels fans" .... what an insult, maybe too harsh !! :eek: :D

What a dirty word .... "Shels" ... :p

exile
09/11/2004, 9:43 PM
how about refering to shels fans from now on as the endangered species(because there is so little of them)
and calling tolka park the joy :D

A face
09/11/2004, 9:58 PM
refering to shels fans from now on as the endangered species .....................................
and calling tolka park ....

How about referring to Tolka as a nature reserve because there are so few of them. We could have documentaries on them and their habitat etc. David Attenborough would love it i'd say. Just before a species gets extinct !! :p

daveh
09/11/2004, 10:03 PM
Its fairly sad callin us the village all the time,especially that fella des,funny thread though.At one stage they were arguing about how rich they were and how they could afford broadband

Colm
10/11/2004, 10:09 AM
Haha, just reading over that thread there and it is both hilarious and sad!

They are claiming that Pat Dolan is bullying his way to the league title etc.
And this coming from the Shels thugs. :rolleyes:

They're feeling the pressure alright I'd say!

thecorner
10/11/2004, 2:51 PM
They are claiming that Pat Dolan is bullying his way to the league title etc.

at least they got one thing right

pat dolan is on his way to the league title
:D

BeerBaron69
10/11/2004, 4:31 PM
Lets have the last laugh when City join the league and then register en masse on their site :D
Will be there for photo as well!

patsh
11/11/2004, 7:46 AM
Lets have the last laugh when City join the league and then register en masse on their site :D Didn't we join the league 20 years ago?...;)

BeerBaron69
11/11/2004, 10:42 AM
Didn't we join the league 20 years ago?...;)

Dang...you got me. I meant win the league-nice sleuth work though ;)

The Sheliban
12/11/2004, 6:01 AM
What you lot seem to forget is that Shels have a history of throwing it away. No Shels fan is ever truly confident till its a mathematical impossibility.
As regards the puerility or otherwise of the thread, I think you should look at some of the anti-Shels threads on this board. All MBs seem to have blinkered fans who make outrageous statements. Thats the nature of the internet. I don't see there's anything major to get worked up over.

Éanna
13/11/2004, 1:15 PM
yeah, there'll be a lot of things weighing on shels minds on friday. also, pats won't be the easiest place to go. I think we have a very good chance.

Fair_play_boy
14/11/2004, 6:38 PM

brilliant reading

9 pages :DTotal class.
And see they insult our lovely town by calling it a village!! When I see stuff like that written by Shels fans, I have to dig deep to make myself believe that they are not all a pack of total losers and waankers.

patsh
14/11/2004, 6:54 PM
What you lot seem to forget is that Shels have a history of throwing it away. No Shels fan is ever truly confident till its a mathematical impossibility.If $hels don't win the league, Nuttsy and half his squad should be sacked.

colblimp
14/11/2004, 7:14 PM
If you examine their threads carefully all that springs to mind is illiteracy. They can't string a sentence together without making a simple spelling mistake and their grammar is, well, appalling.

They shuld speek properle England, like wat I dose. :p

Colm
14/11/2004, 7:25 PM
If you examine their threads carefully all that springs to mind is illiteracy. They can't string a sentence together without making a simple spelling mistake and their grammar is, well, appalling.

In fairness, most Shels fans are still in primary school so I'm sure that given time they will develop into fine intelligent adults just like Ollie Byrne and Dave Rogers! ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 9:43 PM
Dave Rogers doesn't speak English... he is from Liverpool :D

Éanna
14/11/2004, 10:10 PM
Liverpool :D
Anyone else think that Dublin and Liverpool are actually the same place, just separated by the Irish sea? Stupid accents, fellas wandering around in shellsuits................... :eek: ;)

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 10:27 PM
Anyone else think that Dublin and Liverpool are actually the same place, just separated by the Irish sea? Stupid accents, fellas wandering around in shellsuits................... :eek: ;)

Eanna

Everyone in Liverpool has some Irish blood in them... and that's just the black population :D