seems to be getting busier and busier

also a few shed exiles in there ;)

A face
08/11/2004, 11:45 PM
mr lennox

any chance u could extend the corner for the coming season

There were a few corner boys in the shed recently so that cancels that out .... you know the shed is where its at. Theres no contest !!

adamd164
09/11/2004, 8:29 AM
That really takes the biscuit - there just as much fans as you MIG!

razor
09/11/2004, 8:32 AM
mr lennox

Tis hardly worth it for 70 minutes a game.
For the 10 minutes either side of HT its usually fairly empty. ;)

thecorner
09/11/2004, 8:33 AM
Tis hardly worth it for 70 minutes a game.
For the 10 minutes either side of HT its usually fairly empty. ;)

we have our own "hit the bar" competition ;)

razor
09/11/2004, 8:38 AM
we have our own "hit the bar" competition ;)
It could turn out to be the only Hit the Bar competition if Maddens go out of business, 2 tellys in 3 days, some going.

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 9:36 AM
certain members looked more suited to a saturday night in rafters than the cross ;)

SÓC
09/11/2004, 12:20 PM
Era what about the tow main Shed judases? The two boys are casual corner boys now.

They both know who they are, for shame.

Im both shocked and appaled especially at one of them. ;)

Pablo
09/11/2004, 1:58 PM
mr lennox

a few traitors ya mean. they'll never be forgiven............ ;)

Colm
09/11/2004, 2:57 PM
certain members looked more suited to a saturday night in rafters than the cross ;)

Or the catwalk and mangans on a Friday night! ;) :D

Era what about the tow main Shed judases? The two boys are casual corner boys now.

They both know who they are, for shame.

Im both shocked and appaled especially at one of them.

There are reasons!
Anyway judging by all the little knackers messing in the Shed last night we were better off out of there!

razor
09/11/2004, 3:04 PM
The last 2 games especially the Shed is like a bloody creche.
Kiddies everywhere.
Bloody pests, no interest in the game talking, smoking, its painful.
Some scumbag threw a coke bottle down the front late in the game, didn't see who did it but if I did god help him.
And on Friday night no respect for the minutes silence.
Kiddies Out.

Shedender
09/11/2004, 3:10 PM
The last 2 games especially the Shed is like a bloody creche.
Kiddies everywhere.
Bloody pests, no interest in the game talking, smoking, its painful.
Some scumbag threw a coke bottle down the front late in the game, didn't see who did it but if I did god help him.
And on Friday night no respect for the minutes silence.
Kiddies Out.

they're beginning to annoy the fcuk out of me now as well, when they started singin "let's go fcuking mental" , jaysus :mad:

Gary
09/11/2004, 3:16 PM
I thought there was a new policy of no unnaccompanied Under 14s into the Shed? Maybe that should actually happen, and perhaps increase the age to 16?

Shedender
09/11/2004, 3:19 PM
maybe the club should come up with an area for them along the lines of the family enclosure , but named the "no interest in the game, smoking, drinking and trying to get a shift off a beor enclosure" and place them up by the away support and let them annoy the fcuk out of them :D :D

Colm
09/11/2004, 3:19 PM
I thought there was a new policy of no unnaccompanied Under 14s into the Shed? Maybe that should actually happen, and perhaps increase the age to 16?

There was talk of that alright but it'd be impossible to enforce I'd say.
Last night looked way worse than normal from where I was standing. It was funny when the guard came out of the shed minus his hat though! :D

yur man
09/11/2004, 3:30 PM
or maybe the club could get them a bouncy castle

Éanna
09/11/2004, 4:38 PM
should happen asap. fed up of ****in little ****s coming in and not even watching the game. boot them to **** :mad:

harry crumb
09/11/2004, 5:10 PM
Yeah, i went up there the second half and they were really annoying. "Lets go f...ing mental" is all well and good and has its place, but not every 2 minutes.

adamd164
09/11/2004, 6:53 PM
They're TWITS! When we're were singing "george o'callaghan tra la la la la", two of them kept on shouting "he's sh1t, he's crap, lanky fcuker!". I wanted to punch the little cnuts! Then the "Let's go fcukin menal" song :rolleyes: GOD - KILL ME NOW! It's worse than the Echo créche cause they're unsupervised. Most of 'em couldn't list off more than 2 or 3 players if asked!

Then there's the little tramp girls up the back who are up there to try to chat up the above-mentioned little boyos! It's a hormone filled playground! GET 'EM OUT!

jofyisgod
09/11/2004, 7:40 PM
Have to agree. I mean, i'm around their age too, but i go to watch the games, and i know a number of people also my age who go on away trips as i do when i'm able to. These kids are pure muppets-they look at you funny when you get workerd up at the ref, for example, and treat the place like some kind of ugly-person's speed dating agency. I don't mind their cash in the club's coffers, but if they'd just fúck off out of the Shed.

thecorner
09/11/2004, 9:04 PM
looks like the lads got out in time ;)

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 9:21 PM
It was funny when the guard came out of the shed minus his hat though! :D

it was in his hand :confused:

razor
10/11/2004, 7:58 AM
Then there's the little tramp girls up the back who are up there to try to chat up the above-mentioned little boyos! It's a hormone filled playground! GET 'EM OUT!
Are there no facilities these days for young people to get it on?
When I was young there was Francis Hall & Spiders.
Maybe the club should setup a kiddies disco in between the corner and the Shed.

Corner could you setup some decks and blast out a few choons?
Can't see the game for the hormones.

What really got to me was when the Drogs had us pinned down in added time, every time the ball went into the City box there was a collective squeal from all these kids, One evil stare did the trick and it stopped.

liamon
10/11/2004, 9:02 AM
Annoying little gits beside me at the Derry game went nuts when City scored. Except you knew they didn't really give a damn. It was just an excuse to jump on top of each other and push people around. They kept hitting off me and kept it up long after all the real fans had settled back down. Really felt like giving them a good slap. In the end, I settled for grabbing a few them by the arm til they settled down. Bloody annoying though.

Maybe a few of the City fans from Kerry could bring up some iron bars and organise a cull?

tiktok
10/11/2004, 1:41 PM
Maybe a few of the City fans from Kerry could bring up some iron bars and organise a cull?

all my 'clubbing' gear is in the wash I'm afraid :D

thecorner
10/11/2004, 2:54 PM
Corner could you setup some decks and blast out a few choons?
Can't see the game for the hormones.

i would no problem but i dont have much UB40 ;)

razor
10/11/2004, 3:32 PM
Corner also can be found humming "backstreets back alright" during games which he a sizeable collection of also if it takes your fancy. :D

The Back-Passage Boys ?
My favourite.

Pablo
10/11/2004, 3:36 PM
He The Corner also can be found humming "backstreets back alright" during games which he a sizeable collection of also if it takes your fancy. :D

not to mention his love of Scooter!

take off your shirt and wait for further instructions :)

thecorner
10/11/2004, 3:39 PM
not to mention his love of Scooter!

take off your shirt and wait for further instructions :)

even a bit of rock the boat up in the durrow ;)

Colm
10/11/2004, 3:40 PM

Haha, you beat me to it. :D

Pablo
10/11/2004, 3:42 PM

My Fav Durrow story.....after getting a bit of grief in one of the pubs a few months ago we all chipped in and put the langeur song on 27 times in a row on the juke box. and left ha ha

Colm
10/11/2004, 3:45 PM
My Fav Durrow story.....after getting a bit of grief in one of the pubs a few months ago we all chipped in and put the langeur song on 27 times in a row on the juke box. and left ha ha

They were a bunch of langars though!!
I think I broke the jukebox in one of the pubs while looking for Rock the Boat the last day! :D

colblimp
12/11/2004, 5:49 PM
Surely there must be some way of getting the little runts out of the shed.

How hard can it be to stick a steward at the bottom of the shed steps and tell them to get lost every time they try to get onto sacred ground? It just shows how 'duh' the stewards are.

Kids, get off the shed....... AND STAY OFF!! :mad: