PDA

View Full Version : Goal of the season!!!

KR's Post
08/11/2004, 4:04 PM
Anyone who has not missed many games might be able to give their view here or a person who hasn't seen many games might have seen a great goal themselves.... My personal favourite was Colly 'Rooney' James's volley in Galway!!!! :)

Roo69
08/11/2004, 4:25 PM
Anyone who has not missed many games might be able to give their view here or a person who hasn't seen many games might have seen a great goal themselves.... My personal favourite was Colly 'Rooney' James's volley in Galway!!!! :)

Tough call, James goal was a cracker alright but "my" fav was tarzan's equaliser Vs. UCD (2-2). Was'nt a well worked or crafted goal, but the passion etc.... was just quality !

Seagull
08/11/2004, 5:08 PM
Foxys volley down in Kilkenny- bout all he's done this season though...

shankilwanderer
08/11/2004, 6:19 PM
Tarzan1 are you talking about goals for Bray or against?

For i would go for O'Hanlons 25 yard screamer into the top corner away to Cobh in which we won 4-1 on the 27/3/04.

Against us, it would be against Athlone at home on the 15/10/04 in which we won 5-3. I forget the name of who scored but what a rasper for the first goal from all of 30 yards out and kept on rising till it hit the roof of the net.

Other than that there is no goal that stands out, what a boring season for great goals. :(

KR's Post
09/11/2004, 11:01 AM
Was'nt a well worked or crafted goal, but the passion etc.... was just quality !Have to agree with you there Roo!!! Alot of emotion and passion shown that night!!! :)

joeSoap
09/11/2004, 11:19 AM
Somehow I think that whoever scores the next goal that wins ye your next game will be 'goal of the season'... :D

shankilwanderer
09/11/2004, 11:22 AM
Somehow I think that whoever scores the next goal that wins ye your next game will be 'goal of the season'... :D

Not really, we still might not get promoted as we have monaghan away on the last day and we will probably slip up there.

joeSoap
09/11/2004, 11:24 AM
Not really, we still might not get promoted as we have monaghan away on the last day and we will probably slip up there.
Jeez...your glass really is half empty isn't it!! :eek:

KR's Post
09/11/2004, 11:36 AM
Jeez...your glass really is half empty isn't it!! :eek:
Don't mind him his nerves have been at him since losing to galway 3-1!!!! we're going to hammer monaghan and limerick(sorry joe) Going up........... ;)

joeSoap
09/11/2004, 11:38 AM
we're going to hammer monaghan and limerick(sorry joe) Going up........... ;)

Don't apologise for getting promoted....best of luck..

KR's Post
09/11/2004, 11:47 AM
Cheers bud. best of luck next year. are you travelling up on friday???

shankilwanderer
09/11/2004, 11:55 AM
I was away for that match so i missed it. Dump ass. I have been like this since our poor display away to Harps, if you would call it a display. :(

missfootie
09/11/2004, 12:05 PM
Is this a city v's Wanderer's contest...? Did you see ELW last night ? Sean prunty's goal on Staurday night was SUPER... Will defo be a contendor for GOAL of the Season....

shankilwanderer
09/11/2004, 12:09 PM
Is this a city v's Wanderer's contest...? Did you see ELW last night ? Sean prunty's goal on Staurday night was SUPER... Will defo be a contendor for GOAL of the Season....

These are goals for Bray, But if you want to mention other goals feel free to. I did see it and it was a very good goal.

KR's Post
09/11/2004, 3:54 PM
Dump ass :( :D :D ;) ;) only joking,relax

wes4pres
09/11/2004, 9:56 PM
I can't remember any really good goals in the 'lisle this season really, I've a terrible memory! But I think all the goals against the Mons will be the best! The ones that get us up.

shankilwanderer
10/11/2004, 8:41 AM
I can't remember any really good goals in the 'lisle this season really, I've a terrible memory! But I think all the goals against the Mons will be the best! The ones that get us up.

Well hopefully they will be, or maybe the goals against Limerick on Friday. :rolleyes: