PDA

View Full Version : Win 2 tickets to the bohs game

GavinZac
08/11/2004, 3:51 PM
By writing an article on the internet you can win 2 tickets to City V Bohs, last game of the season.

The article can be a news item, a feature item on your memories or something humourous, or an opinion, on for example, eric's revelations, or how you think the season has gone.

the winner will be decided by poll, and you'll be handed 2 free tickets to the last game of the season, a sell-out for sure.

i dotn have to tell you where, dont want to be 'done' for advertising, just want people to know they can get tickets.

GavinZac
08/11/2004, 4:21 PM
OOOOHH. dahamsta won't be too happy about this. :rolleyes:

are you a moderator? then why do you care?

adamd164
08/11/2004, 5:12 PM
"i dont have to tell you where, dont want to be 'done' for advertising, just want people to know they can get tickets."

Really Gav, I think by your name & sig most people will be able to take a wild guess :p :D

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 9:39 AM
"i dont have to tell you where, dont want to be 'done' for advertising, just want people to know they can get tickets."

Really Gav, I think by your name & sig most people will be able to take a wild guess :p :D

i dont use my sig?
and if someone would unban GavinZac i'd be back to that, ive changed my email already like :mad: