PDA

View Full Version : Republic of Ireland v Croatia

FourFiveOne
08/11/2004, 2:07 PM
Republic of Ireland - Croatia
16-Nov-2004
KO: 19:30

Names being taken for tickets for Croatia game. Email to fanzine@fourfiveone.net or text Neil or Eric or 086 4050 451.

If we want to keep our 100 tickets for the big games next year, we need to take 100 tickets for the friedlies, even though it can be hard to get to Dublin during the week for many.

One attraction is the protest being organised over here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=184402#post184402)!

Neil
11/11/2004, 7:57 AM
Only about 50 names so far....

Anyone able to get rid of some tickets to people they know in Dublin?

NorthoftheLee
11/11/2004, 8:42 AM
I cant get to the game but will buy a ticket if it means keeping the numbers up.....just let me know on Friday.

Eric
14/11/2004, 7:23 PM
Sorry folks but due to the low interest in ordering tickets for this game I will be forced to cut our allocation for future games.

I know Tuesday night is a bad night for a lot of people and a lot of people have explained to me that they can't get time of work etc and that's fair enough.

But the simple fact is that we committed to taking 100 tickets for each game and at the moment I've only orders for 70, which includes me buying an extra 2 tickets for myself which nobody will use. The fact that we still have 30 tickets to get rid off means we are 600 yoyo's short and that ain't coming out of my pocket!!!!!

So apologies in advance to those who will miss out on tickets for the qualifiers next year

thecorner
14/11/2004, 10:59 PM
ill sort u out with the price of 1 friday if u want

eirebhoy
14/11/2004, 11:35 PM
Its probably a bit late since the match is on Tuesday but why not take orders for the France match now. If someone wants a ticket they have to buy a Croatia ticket. I know it sounds a bit extreme but I'm sure there's lots of people who'd be willing to pay the extra €20 to see the France game. If there was a bit more time you'd certainly get rid of the 30 tickets but Tuesday may be a bit too soon.

Eric
15/11/2004, 11:08 AM
It's too late to organise that now but for the games next year we will have a system like that in place. Anyone who will order tickets for the games next year will have to commit to taking them for every game