PDA

View Full Version : the sun

max power
08/11/2004, 12:53 PM
if ya get a chance have a look at match report in the sun.....what cr@p, sayin that Longford players and managers are bitter cause shels let them go....digger, dean and dessie and that matthews wants revenge for not gettin the job at shels, fools......

firstly dean won lots up the north and alan did not want to go full time so he wouldn't take the job.

there is very little bout the game and half the report is filled with this rubbish. just another reason not to buy this rag.

oh the report by gary doyle in the mirror is spot on and his description of our display on sat is great......the mirror sponor our club so avoid the sun if u can and purchase a paper that supports our club and actually focuses on the footie and not mad ideas in the reporters head......

Laker
08/11/2004, 1:01 PM
Have to agree with you there Max. There's only a little bit about the actual match in it. The Mirror has a better report but still has baker revenge crap in it. Indo has no report....
I buy the Sun everyday for the EL coverage. It's still the best by far.....

max power
08/11/2004, 1:07 PM
the mirror pull out on a friday is good, but the baker revenge was seperate from the main report......

JoeSemi
08/11/2004, 1:13 PM
Downmarket rag Max. Best leavin it to those who might swallow up sum of the c**p they write. I've held a stance on not buying this paper since reading the ins and outs on Hillsborough. Different context, but same old one-sided, thrashy, manipulative journalism.

Don't buy the S*N is my message and rant for the day. :)

JoeSemi
08/11/2004, 1:19 PM
Being a seasoned pro Max :) , could you tell me how to put a crest beside your name? Strugglin a bit without sum identity!

max power
08/11/2004, 1:41 PM
Being a seasoned pro Max :) , could you tell me how to put a crest beside your name? Strugglin a bit without sum identity!

if u go into tools and edit avatar, pick the one ya want and bob is now ur aunt cause he has issues :D

Longfordian
08/11/2004, 3:19 PM
Yeah I think Neil O'Riordan has an agenda against Alan Mathews or Longford..He rang Alan up earlier in the season and asked him if he felt his job was in danger, which annoyed Alan naturally so I've a feeling there may be little enough love lost between the two...What sort of crap does he mean "it's puzzling as to why Longford were so up for playing Shels"..They should be up for every game, that's their frickin job. Anyhoo as Max says buy the Mirror

max power
08/11/2004, 3:25 PM
Yeah I think Neil O'Riordan has an agenda against Alan Mathews or Longford..He rang Alan up earlier in the season and asked him if he felt his job was in danger, which annoyed Alan naturally so I've a feeling there may be little enough love lost between the two...What sort of crap does he mean "it's puzzling as to why Longford were so up for playing Shels"..They should be up for every game, that's their frickin job. Anyhoo as Max says buy the Mirror

great points there, as he said above look rouund the ground the next time ur in the flansiro and look for a advert paid for by the sun, u'll be lookin for a long time.......the mirror have 2, support those how support us.

Flea
08/11/2004, 5:42 PM
Baker revenge Don't make me laugh some commitment first will do first! :D

Pauro 76
08/11/2004, 5:46 PM
The S*n i have now stopped buying anyway.... Apparantly they're now proud to be "chav". Enough to make me stop buying the rag.

Dufferlover
09/11/2004, 12:03 PM
Yea, well Dessie Baker always has an agenda! Who can forget his scumbag like antics after the semi-final win in United Park! Shels were well rid of him! Obviously not a Dessie fan! Maybe he should have been left behind in Malaysia after the World Youth Championships in 1997!!!!

The Green Hen
09/11/2004, 12:38 PM
Couldn't agree with ya more maximus! The Sun wouldnt howld a candle to the Longford Leaders tail when it comes to covering the town games. Pity the Leader or the News doesnt have a page 3 doe!!!! ;)

dahamsta
09/11/2004, 12:41 PM
Thread title edited. The profanity filters are there for a reason. If it keeps happening, I'm going to start doling out bans and locks left, right and center until it stops.

adam

max power
09/11/2004, 2:22 PM
sorry :o :o