PDA

View Full Version : Up by Saturday

Roo69
08/11/2004, 11:17 AM
Lads, lads lads !

Why is everyone so annoyed ! well be promoted by Saturday evening and all will be rosey again :D

We will do the job Vs. Limerick and Harps will do the same vs. Kildare. I don't think it's a lack of heart on anyones behalf that we seem to be struggling at the moment, the lads have completley run out of steem imo, nothing left in the tank.

But, if we want to compete in the premier division next season we 100% need to recruit new players over the close season, nobody could argue with that ! Someone said we need 11 new players for the starting line up, i dont think it is quite as bad as that but we certianly need to strengthen in a few positions. The likes of Skippy, Weso, Jody, Giffo, Foxy, Chopper, McGuinness, James, Grogan and Eamo are all premier division class without a shado of a doubt.

Realisticily who would people like to see playing for Bray next season ? and by being realistic you have to take into account that we probably have no money to spend and we cant offer top wages !!!!!!!

Personally i'd love to see Pip Keogh back at the Carlisle, anyone know is Paul Forsyth is back in the country after his travels ? would be a very useful addition to our squad. Murphy off Athlone, Dupuy off Galway, Zeller off Kildare, O'Neill/Tierney and Hynes all from Dublin City, Liam Kelly and Keith Doyle off Rovers.

Just a part of my xmas wish list...........

galwaygirl
08/11/2004, 11:19 AM
Personally i'd love to see Pip Keogh back at the Carlisle, anyone know is Paul Forsyth is back in the country after his travels ? would be a very useful addition to our squad. Murphy off Athlone, Dupuy off Galway, Zeller off Kildare, O'Neill/Tierney and Hynes all from Dublin City, Liam Kelly and Keith Doyle off Rovers.

Just a part of my xmas wish list...........

You're not asking for much at all, are you Roo :D :eek: :D

shankilwanderer
08/11/2004, 11:22 AM
I agree that some of the players are of premier quality, and to get those players would be great. Paul Forsyth is in Blackburn playing football at this moment. The way we have been playing lately, we will probably be in the first division next year again. Hopefully we are not though.

Roo69
08/11/2004, 11:27 AM
You're not asking for much at all, are you Roo :D :eek: :D

Nah, not much at all ! if i was being gready i'd be asking for Jason Byrne, Alan Moore, Robbie Doyle, Glen Crowe, Kevin Hunt etc......... :D

Roo69
08/11/2004, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=shankilwanderer]Paul Forsyth is in Blackburn playing football at this moment.[QUOTE]

When did this happen ?
I know he was released from them and then signed for us a few years back, did they re-sign him or is it just a local amature side ? i take it he is living over there with his better half now ?

shankilwanderer
08/11/2004, 11:35 AM
He has signed with a team in Blackburn not Blackburn Rovers. He signed about 2 to 3 months ago.