PDA

View Full Version : Do us a favour

shankilwanderer
08/11/2004, 12:15 PM
Come on Harps, do us (Bray) a favour by beating Kildare this weekend and good luck for the title, your nearly there now. Hopefully we will be playing you again next year in the Premier.

Roo69
08/11/2004, 12:21 PM
Come on Harps, do us (Bray) a favour by beating Kildare this weekend and good luck for the title, your nearly there now. Hopefully we will be playing you again next year in the Premier.

In a way it's great that UCD won at the weekend cause it makes the need for Harps to win their remaining 2 matches a must if they want to win the 1st division title, so it has probably worked in our favour a bit.

Can't see Harps even completating throwing this match, as i said they need to win it if they want to win the title and after being on top for so long after such a long hard season i can see only 1 result at the end of this game - a nice little harps win :D

carrickharp
08/11/2004, 12:30 PM
We are hoping that Dundalk do us a favour and beat UCD on Thursday so if we win in Newbridge we will take the title, even a draw on Thursday means we need 4 points from our last two matches.

Schumi
08/11/2004, 1:29 PM
I was hoping Kildare would win on Saturday so they'd still be in with a chance of promotion when playing Harps. Funny how complicated football gets at times. :D

tammy
09/11/2004, 9:14 AM
Have to say, fairplay to Bray for stumbling towards the line and County eventually closing the gap! At least all of the top 4 still have something to play for, which i think Kildare just about deserve because they have doggedly hung in there for the past while! Looking like too little to late for us now though, especially now that John Ryan has resigned as assistant to Hannigan! Ryan ran the show at County, Hannigan does his best but is abit clueless so add to that Brays easy run in, and all could be over for us come Saturday night! Hopefully not though :cool: