PDA

View Full Version : Last home game

shankilwanderer
05/11/2004, 1:42 PM
Next Friday, the 12th, we are home to limerick. We need everybody out supporting the our green army, especially singers in the shed.Throught out the ground you can see that our numbers of fans have dropped massively through out the season. This is our last home game in the first division (Hopefully for good), so lets see everbody out supporting our lads push for the Premier division cause we are nearly there now. Whether you are sitting down or in the shed singing away or where ever you are, come along because after this match, our next home match will hopefully be up in the Premier in March of next year.

Come the boys we all you can do it. :)

KR's Post
05/11/2004, 3:24 PM
Tried this before on this site... trying to get people up to the shed for singing against kildare. didn't work, although the regulars were there... signing it up!!!!! Think it will be a dyer crowd as we are not in with a shout of the title anymore... we'll see i suppose.......

seagulls4ever
06/11/2004, 9:46 AM
in all fairness tarzan, it probably did work completely. i'd imagine every bray fan who reads here goes to most of the games. its just that realistically there isn't that many of them, and even fewer who read here. i'd imagine less than 50 fans actually read this site, and most of them probably tend most home games at least

shankilwanderer
08/11/2004, 6:36 PM
Sure, we shall see on friday.