PDA

View Full Version : Dolan in the Sun

Ringo
05/11/2004, 11:30 AM
lets correct some points here
A) Roddy was getting paid. He was paid the same amount as Jhn Gill.
B) Rocky is not going to Shels. :eek:
c) All the tall of verbal contracts etc. can be backed up by interviews in print & on TV/Radio that Roddy gave. To suggest that an agreement wasn't in place is a farse. :rolleyes:

Colm
05/11/2004, 11:32 AM
All the tall of verbal contracts etc. can be backed up by interviews in print & on TV/Radio that Roddy gave. To suggest that an agreement wasn't in place is a farse. :rolleyes:

A verbal agreement is worth sweet fcuk all so if Dubln City didn't get him to sign a contract then they can have no complaints. They knew that they'd be leaving themselves open to something like this happening.

Ringo
05/11/2004, 11:38 AM
When you go around telling everyone and putiing it in writing, it takes on a legal position. He didn't take a contract , because of his merc. And sure isn't his word his bond ;)

Dricky
05/11/2004, 12:48 PM
When you go around telling everyone and putiing it in writing, it takes on a legal position. He didn't take a contract , because of his merc. And sure isn't his word his bond ;)

Happened to us a few year ago, so we do feel for you.

He has behaved disgracefully in walking out, not good enough. He couldn't even tell DC why he was leaving, that to me is the sign of a coward.

patsh
05/11/2004, 12:53 PM
Eh, the title of this thread is Dolan in the Sun...

No mention of Dolan or the rag so far....:confused:

DolansWaistcoat
05/11/2004, 12:58 PM
Eh, the title of this thread is Dolan in the Sun...

No mention of Dolan or the rag so far....:confused:

thats what I was thinking too,thats false advertising if I wanted to read about Roddy 'bleedin' Collins I would have went into a thread about it. :mad: ;)

Dolan writes for the star anyway so why would he be in the scum.

Ringo
05/11/2004, 1:18 PM
Sorry it was the star. Pat Dolan made the above points

DolansWaistcoat
06/11/2004, 12:36 PM
Sorry it was the star. Pat Dolan made the above points

No need to be sorry Ringo buddy and Pat has been known to make a few points in his time. :eek:I know he's not as shy and quiet as he seems when you first see him. ;)