PDA

View Full Version : Oh Faaabiiiiooo....

Drogman.
05/11/2004, 7:48 AM
3 Points is what we wanted and that's what we got. Excellent first half and the opening 10 mins of the second but then we sat back and let DC come at us. Now earlier in the season we would have coped well with this but with O'Dowd in goal, last night was a different kettle of fish.

Myler had a super game, pity his effort didn't go in, also we should have been 5 up by half time. Very similar to the Rovers game a couple of weeks back when we should have destroyed them but just managed to win.

3-5-2 seems to be the way to play away from home, so maybe that tactic can be used at home?? Jermaine did alright, and one for him, his control is excellent on the ball. I noticed a good few times that a long ball played to him and he killed it stoned dead.

Fabio, well excellent goals. I missed the first one, the second was class and peno was cool as you are.

At the back we are still shakey, we have to stop conceding soft goals as Cork will roast us if we play like that, but if kept tight then who knows what may happen.

Cosmo
05/11/2004, 8:01 AM
Good win lastnight alright.

'but with O'Dowd in goal, last night was a different kettle of fish.'

We may give the 3 points to cork now if he starts on monday.

As i said before we'll get away with 3-5-2 against alot of teams in the league (obviously wont against shels and bohs). Reckon Doolo will stick with that against cork on monday.

Gray didnt look fit/ happy playing. He told a couple of the lads on friday that he was out for the season so what the f_-k is going on there.

Jermaine who i am a big critic of played very well lastnight i thought ( i hold my hands up and dont mind praising players i dont rate when they do well :eek: ).

Fabio took his first 2 goals well (missed the peno)

Eh, Tony O' Dowd - FFS, will someone please tell him to hang up his gloves. what a joke. If he's in goals on monday im going to ask doolo for a trial.

Btw anyone heading down to cork monday?? Will you let me know so we can arrange to meet up for a few prematch pints (looks like it'll be an all dayer for me :) !!!

Rochey
05/11/2004, 8:54 AM
delighted for fabio he came so close to bagging a hatrick on previous occasions during the season so fair play to him. genius!!!

Rusty
05/11/2004, 12:14 PM
the funny thing about fabios hat trick was that alot of people missed the first two goals because they came so early and then some more missed his peno caus they went for a half time eye opener!! poor aul fabio he scores a hat trick and fcuk all people saw all three goals!! :rolleyes:

Cosmo
05/11/2004, 12:42 PM
yeah noticed that myself!!

Anyone see all 3 goals?

DruggyDrog
05/11/2004, 1:55 PM
I saw all 3 goals. I'm a Drogheda United fan