PDA

View Full Version : Italia '90 jersey replicas

Dan K
01/07/2014, 5:13 PM
Evening all,

For a few years now, I've been keeping an eye out for any the jerseys from Italia 90 (home or away, though preferably home). Obviously, so have a lot of other people, hence the huge prices quoted for these on eBay and what have you. The one I had is a little on the small side for me now, what with me no longer being 7 years old!

I was wondering if anyone has come across any decent replicas of the shirt at all or know where to get one? Obviously the original ones are going for huge money, so I mean something like Toffs or any other firm that make replicas of them.

Thanks!

BonnieShels
01/07/2014, 7:32 PM
Score Draw made replicas similar to that shirt. But Lord knows where you'd get one.

Yard of Pace
02/07/2014, 6:54 PM
Just fork out the cash. I sold one for €90 last week as it was too big for me (fitness regime). Whatever you pay will be worth it. Only 20 or 30 more than the current shirt.

(Or get looking around charity shops, jumble sales and whatnot for some unsuspecting Irish mammy who is getting rid of one. There's got to be loads about)

Stuttgart88
02/07/2014, 8:42 PM
My mate has been wearing one for years to all the games. Only in Poznan did I find out that it was actually my original from WC90. I had no idea what had happened to it.

Dan K
08/07/2014, 12:41 PM
I've not seen one that'd fit me for less than £130 apart from XL or S ones, sadly. The thing is, paying that sort of cash would stop me from wanting to wear it for fear of something happening to it!