PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win the First Division title?

sligoman
04/11/2004, 6:50 PM
Finn Harps, UCD or Bray Wanderers.Maybe a poll could be added for this?
Out of these three I'd want Bray, if it is still mathematically possible for them to win it.But if they cant then come on the students

Poor Student
04/11/2004, 6:58 PM
Needless to say I'd like it to be us. Not that I'd grudge Harps, if they finish top I'll say congrats to them and hope they enjoy it. If we won it, it would certainly not be undeserved considering we had to play Harps, Bray and Kildare twice away. I'd love it for Pete Mahon considering his tough time at Bohs and his valiant battle against relegation last season.

1 9 2 8
04/11/2004, 7:00 PM
Anyone is long as it's not Harps

carrickharp
05/11/2004, 7:09 AM
Well it won't be Bray now after last nights result, So Come On The Harps :)

corkharps
05/11/2004, 11:38 AM
Anyone is long as it's not Harps
Who are ya?
Why are you constantly trying to get a slagging match with Harps supporters? Your trying to suggest that their is a hatred between the clubs which just DOESN'T exist! Could a moderator check the if this person is logged in accross the border? :rolleyes:

Aberdonian Stu
05/11/2004, 1:35 PM
The lack of hatred is news to me, I always got the impression that the three North-Western clubs (Harps, Sligo, and Derry) have no love for each other.

Oh yes and UCD for the title!

carrickharp
05/11/2004, 2:13 PM
I have no great hatred for Sligo myself but the other crowd :mad:

sligoman
05/11/2004, 3:38 PM
The lack of hatred is news to me, I always got the impression that the three North-Western clubs (Harps, Sligo, and Derry) have no love for each other.

Oh yes and UCD for the title!

Here's how it is: Sligo Rovers hate Finn Harps,Galway United & Shamrock Rovers.
Derry hate Finn Harps & maybe more.
Finn Harps hate Sligo Rovers & Derry.
And Galway hate Sligo Rovers.

That's just the way it is and nobody can change it now :D

Gary
05/11/2004, 3:39 PM
Hopefully Harps, as I hate to see UCD even win a throw in.

Mad Moose
05/11/2004, 5:32 PM
Here Sligoman, class signature. 'We'll fight them anywhere'. Except on the field where it matters right. Played youse 4 times this season and won all four. Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio :D

Brendan

max power
05/11/2004, 5:34 PM
its go for harps, but the behaviour of some of their fans at the league cup game soured my thoughts slightly bout them......but harps all the way :ball:

1 9 2 8
05/11/2004, 6:03 PM
Who are ya?
Why are you constantly trying to get a slagging match with Harps supporters? Your trying to suggest that their is a hatred between the clubs which just DOESN'T exist!
Talk about easy to wind up. I'm not always trying to start a slagging match with Harps supporters I just don't want Harps to win the league ok so get over it
As for hatred. There isn't any between our clubs it's just friendly rivalry ;)

harpskid
06/11/2004, 12:20 AM
its go for harps, but the behaviour of some of their fans at the league cup game soured my thoughts slightly bout them......but harps all the way :ball:

Didn't think there was anything bad that night.... what behaviour, by what fans Max?

max power
06/11/2004, 12:25 AM
yeah, a certain section were nasty towards myself , marthio and pauro....i was very surprised.....

CollegeTillIDie
06/11/2004, 8:00 AM
Well now that we are promoted obviously my first choice would be U.C.D.
Having said that I would not mind if we did not win the thing that Harps did it.
Last time they went up they were runner-up I think.

The only other wish is for Bray to get promoted. No offence to Kildare, but our Derby matches with the Boys from County Wicklow will be a more attractive fixture and more lucrative too for both clubs.

sligoman
06/11/2004, 1:37 PM
Here Sligoman, class signature. 'We'll fight them anywhere'. Except on the field where it matters right. Played youse 4 times this season and won all four. Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio :D

Brendan

Fair enough.This season has been a season for us to forget-3 different managers, losing 5-0 to ye, less supporters coming to the games, etc. etc. but most of us are confident with Connor in charge.If he makes some good signings during the winter break and dumps all the ****e ones, then we will be up in the promotion places next season and hopefully back in the premier the following one(as ye are coming back down to the first).Hopefully we'll meet ye in a cup game next season and get revenge on ye. :D