PDA

View Full Version : Tipp South & District League 2014/15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SgtBilko
24/06/2014, 3:47 PM
Well any gossip on the transfer list, Richie Ryan coming home to Cashel is what I hear, also hear Barry Ryan could be signing from Clonmel Town! :ball:

biglad101
24/06/2014, 6:57 PM
That seems to be goin around alright other than that alls quite.

balls
25/06/2014, 12:14 PM
Richie ryan would be superb signing for cashel. They have lacked a top keeper for a long time. If could get ex cashel lads at saints back would have as good a side as any in tsdl

SgtBilko
27/06/2014, 2:27 PM
very true balls, you never know we might even get James Walsh back if we are lucky!! lol

Redman028
29/06/2014, 9:53 AM
I heard The 2 Burns brothers are signing back for Town from Celtic , not sure how true that is

balls
29/06/2014, 12:30 PM
With saints after adding to squad already, Celtic and town will need to strengthen or league will be one horse race again

complexman
29/06/2014, 7:37 PM
Who have Michaels signed?

Redman028
29/06/2014, 11:08 PM
Who have Michaels signed?

John Connery as far as i know

biglad101
30/06/2014, 6:37 PM
Celtic or town sign any new players?

complexman
30/06/2014, 7:49 PM
Has it been confirmed that the two Burns are back at Town? I find that hard to believe.

Redman028
04/07/2014, 10:52 AM
Has it been confirmed that the two Burns are back at Town? I find that hard to believe.

Supposedly true ,im after hearing it from a few sources , Also heard of a few more potential signings , Town should be alot stronger this season

biglad101
04/07/2014, 3:52 PM
Come on give us the other names you've heard :-) Celtic dont seem to be signing anyone well have'nt heard any names yet. Have saints signed anyone other than connery not that they need many.

balls
11/07/2014, 9:13 PM
Wilderness and cahir putting in reserve sides. Any other new teams this year.

hotspur
11/07/2014, 9:39 PM
Rumour in Limerick is John Connery signing for Summerville.

stevie11
14/07/2014, 9:14 AM
Anyone know what weekend the Premier League starts??

jug2004
14/07/2014, 10:04 AM
word on street is Michaels Mgmnt team wanted by Limerick or least top of shopping list anyway....anyone hear different?
where is connery going then?? v good player will only add to michaels.....barry ryan finished over the hill hasnt scored 10+ goals in 3 years id say and rarely was starting with town plus he 35.....the 2 byrnes be great additions to town....should be a good season ahead...

Tipp Top
15/07/2014, 5:07 PM
word on street is Michaels Mgmnt team wanted by Limerick or least top of shopping list anyway....anyone hear different?
where is connery going then?? v good player will only add to michaels.....barry ryan finished over the hill hasnt scored 10+ goals in 3 years id say and rarely was starting with town plus he 35.....the 2 byrnes be great additions to town....should be a good season ahead...

Barry Ryan must have been 3 years over age playing youths so if those age calculations are correct,his final year of youths was 98/99 and the following year Villa reached Fai Youth cup final v Cork City in Cooke Park under Cashels Martin Coleman, both Barry Ryan and John Lawlor missed out by 2 months

jug2004
16/07/2014, 7:28 AM
sorry tipp top i dont have his bio....i would put him 33/34 in that case and even at that age is past it...my point was really to show that he is over the hill and not really capable of affecting the major games anymore......any news around the place - there is no news of signings at all.

Tipp Top
16/07/2014, 9:49 AM
Any word on John Delaney cup, heard the draw was made, only fixture I know is that Glengoole will host Thurles Town?

mr. man
16/07/2014, 8:05 PM
We ( Cloughjordan ) are away to Clonmel town . Thats all i know .

Tipp Top
16/07/2014, 8:53 PM
We ( Cloughjordan ) are away to Clonmel town . Thats all i know .

St michaels play Nenagh Celtic, were piecing it together bit by bit ;)

biglad101
16/07/2014, 9:06 PM
Any word when first round games take place?

Tipp Top
16/07/2014, 10:25 PM
Any word when first round games take place?

Usually start the last week in July if my memory serves me right?

balls
19/07/2014, 1:23 PM
Any pre season results. Celtic beat dungarvan Utd during the week

Tipp Top
19/07/2014, 3:16 PM
Any pre season results. Celtic beat dungarvan Utd during the week

Any idea on Celtic team that played?

biglad101
23/07/2014, 10:57 AM
When is the league kickin off rumours goin around that its not till early september anyone no why?

football-mad
25/07/2014, 6:36 PM
Heard rumours league starting late due to Michaels involvement in FAI. Celtic team was O'Sullivan, Hassey, O'Connor, Condon, Doyle, Power, Barnes, Joyce, Doyle, Condon and Moroney starting

stelling
26/07/2014, 8:08 AM
Piltown 2 Clonmel Town 2, Barry Ryan and David McGrath for Town, Mickey Comerford was back with Town

biglad101
22/08/2014, 7:56 PM
Season starting sunday any thoughts or is there not much interest in the league anymore?

rightboy
22/08/2014, 8:10 PM
Season starting sunday any thoughts or is there not much interest in the league anymore?

Doesnt seem to be much interest , think saints / town will fight out prem , villa have a lot of good players coming through so they might do well this year

biglad101
22/08/2014, 10:20 PM
Yea i think it will come down to those 2 alright Celtic might have a say but dont think they will win it.

footy.fan
22/08/2014, 11:25 PM
Who looks likely for promotion / relegation from the different divisions this season

footballfanatic
24/08/2014, 9:21 AM
i was out in the wild west of tipp yesterday, cowboy country rough aul land ya wouldnt put cows out on it, maybe sheep. looking for the soccer field, having trouble finding it they have a serious lack of "donohill" sign posts out in the wild west...seen a few cowboys along the routh and they guided me more into bandit country...anyway, around the bend me went seeing nothing but awful land...and what did we see next, the most glorious soccer pitch. some shock.
one of the nicest pitches in the county i would say, although tis summer time. it mightnt be the best in winter because its in a hole but yesterday it was immaculate. well done donohill, fair play to ye bandits. up dan breen.

footballfanatic
24/08/2014, 1:48 PM
jayses lads, just home from cashel there.
Cashel 1 - 2 Borris

absolute great performance, if i was to list off a few players who played well i would be hear all day so i wont bother. and without probably 4/5 starters from last year who will be back soon. i wasnt expectin that, the only downer is i wasnt on us in the bookies, patrick power had us priced up at 9/4, i considered but really i wasnt expecting a win today in all honesty i thought a draw would be a great result so i kept my money in my pocket. but thats what makes the win all the sweeter.
a huge win though really when you look at borris' record in the past few years, usually have a tough start and it is hard to recover but finally, a good start.

biglad101
25/08/2014, 7:09 PM
Fair play to Borris on the victory yesterday Cashel away is always a tough game.
Heard Glengoole were leading till the 70-75min unlucky not to get something from the game.

footy.fan
25/08/2014, 9:28 PM
Reading Clonmel Celtic's match report on their website they seem to have taken 3 pts from villa at their ease, if they continue that form they will surely push Saints close this season

tipp man
25/08/2014, 9:50 PM
Reading Clonmel Celtic's match report on their website they seem to have taken 3 pts from villa at their ease, if they continue that form they will surely push Saints close this season

Roberto is always known for his excellent, impartial match reports.

ManOn
26/08/2014, 11:59 AM
Doesnt seem to be much interest in this thread as in previous years?.
Was at the game between Celtic and Villa. Celtic were good value for their win. Villa looked to have a very young side and should do ok against the teams in the lower half of the league but cant see them troubling the top end of the table. At least theres a bit of stability at the club and might take them a few years to be a real force again. Celtic knocked the ball around very well and will be challenging again.

stelling
26/08/2014, 1:26 PM
Fair play to Borris on the victory yesterday Cashel away is always a tough game.
Heard Glengoole were leading till the 70-75min unlucky not to get something from the game.

Was at the Town game and the Saints game Sunday, two very different games, Town were very very sloppy, gave away a comical goal and huffed and puffed but if truth be told they won with a bit to spare once Barry Ryan had equalised, Richie Crowe had them in front 5 mins later and Tony Scully sealed it with still 5/6 mins remaining. the Saints game was played at a real pace and was end to end with both goalkeepers, particularly the Avondale keeper, making good saves, Chalky looked sharp, made couple of key interceptions and retirement is definitely on the long finger, Saints weren't at full strength either, don't see o brien or bargary holding down regular spots but will play plenty of games, can't see past another league title for saints

balls
26/08/2014, 3:49 PM
Have to agree with stelling , saints should win league handy again this year. When all of their injuries clear up will have excellent squad to chose from.
Have a few teams withdrawn from lower leagues. Appears to be few teams missing from upcoming fixtures

biglad101
27/08/2014, 12:57 PM
Just read the report on the Michaels page 2-0 against Wilderness by the sounds of it, it could of been 6-7 only for poor finishin. Wilderness may struggle this year.

complexman
27/08/2014, 3:07 PM
Roberto is always known for his excellent, impartial match reports.

To be fair. Celtic do provide good match reports.

Was as at Town match, Glengoole were typically dogged but once Town equalised there was always only going to be one winner

Tipp Top
30/08/2014, 8:34 AM
What a mess this Richie Ryan suspension is, clearly a misunderstanding and lack of communication but he was illegal against Wilderness Tuesday night so the 3 points obviously go to Wilderness?

biglad101
30/08/2014, 11:39 AM
Is that the case or are you bringing it to peoples attention. If he should of been suspended i hope the tsdl deal with it properly.

Tipp Top
30/08/2014, 5:43 PM
Is that the case or are you bringing it to peoples attention. If he should of been suspended i hope the tsdl deal with it properly.

No it's very much the case, the player accumulated 5 bookings and got a 1 game suspension. however the club were under the impression that the Avondale game would suffice as a suspension but the Tsdl has a rule now that suspensions from the accumulation of bookings must be served in the tsdl league only. it's an unfortunate incident and a genuine mistake from the club

balls
30/08/2014, 8:11 PM
michaels 0-2 Avondale

2 missed penalties for saints and a red card for Jimmy Carr. Fairly even game, avondale had 2 chances and scored both.

biglad101
30/08/2014, 10:26 PM
On the St Michaels web site and in there report on the first game against Avondale richie ryan is down as he played so they should of known he was suspended for the Wilderness game im sure the league will look in to this.

rightboy
30/08/2014, 10:58 PM
On the St Michaels web site and in there report on the first game against Avondale richie ryan is down as he played so they should of known he was suspended for the Wilderness game im sure the league will look in to this.

Why ???????

Tipp Top
31/08/2014, 9:34 AM

It was the original game against Avondale in the Tommy Hand cup where they believed he had served his suspension. The matter will be resolved by tomorrow night as that is the deadline for Wildies to look for the 3 points. I'm sure the Tsdl's stance on it will be to leave well alone unless Wildies appeal

West Hammer
01/09/2014, 12:48 PM
FAI JUNIOR CUP DRAW

Tipperary North / South Rd 1
Nenagh Celtic Redmondstown FC
Moyglass Utd Vs Thurles Town
Tipperary North / South: FAI rd 2
Sallypark Odhrans FC Vs Rearcross FC
Kilmahan Utd Vs St Michaels AFC
Clonmel Town Vs Rosegreen Rangers
Clodagh Rangers Vs Wilderness Rovers
Cloughjordan FC Vs Streamstown Celtic