PDA

View Full Version : Panini 2014 WC stickers

DeNiro
20/06/2014, 11:28 PM
Anyone collecting these? I am looking for a good few to complete book. Will buy or swop.

bennocelt
21/06/2014, 11:18 AM
I am, but in Switzerland. Havent had football stickers since I was a kid, but wife was pregnant and thought it might be cool for the kid in future. Didnt work out, miscarriage, but anyway still collecting.:(

The stickers are really small, were they always that small?
And expensive!

And have you seen they released new collections for players that are not in the original pack!

I gave my doubles to a few Swiss kids, see what I get back next week. God I am like a big child!

Best player to date, Pirlo

BonnieShels
21/06/2014, 11:24 AM
I am, but in Switzerland. Havent had football stickers since I was a kid, but wife was pregnant and thought it might be cool for the kid in future. Didnt work out, miscarriage, but anyway still collecting.:(

The stickers are really small, were they always that small?
And expensive!

And have you seen they released new collections for players that are not in the original pack!

I gave my doubles to a few Swiss kids, see what I get back next week. God I am like a big child!

Best player to date, Pirlo

Jesus man. Sorry to hear that. :(

bennocelt
21/06/2014, 12:11 PM
Jesus man. Sorry to hear that. :(

No biggie, try again after I have a full detox from the world cup (beer, fast food n football, wife is away for 2 weeks!) say about Christmas, ha

BonnieShels
21/06/2014, 4:16 PM
No biggie, try again after I have a full detox from the world cup (beer, fast food n football, wife is away for 2 weeks!) say about Christmas, ha

That's the spirit. Mini Benno ahoy.

razor
30/06/2014, 10:34 AM
up to 50 missing stickers can be ordered online here

http://www.paninionline.com/collectibles/institutional/bt/uk/missing_stickers_det.asp?idFigurina=4719