PDA

View Full Version : U21 semis

pineapple stu
03/11/2004, 8:39 PM
Any word on the last quarter-final or a date for the semis? Or even the draw for the semis?

carrickharp
04/11/2004, 9:09 AM
The Dr Tony O'Neill Under-21 League semi-final draw takes place this Thursday, November 4th in McGrattan's Restaurant, Fitzwilliam Lane, Dublin 2, commencing 4.30pm.

The draw will be made by Republic of Ireland Under-21 International Team Manager Don Givens and eircom League Chairman Declan Ó Luanaigh.

In the draw are Shelbourne/Kilkenny City who play their quarter-final tie on Sunday November 7th with the North Leinster Champions facing the Munster runners-up at Tolka Park (kick-off 3pm).

The other semi finalists are Connacht-Ulster champions Finn Harps, South Leinster champions UCD and Munster champions and current Under-21 League holders Cork City.

carrickharp
05/11/2004, 8:21 AM
Dr Tony O'Neill Under-21 League semi-final draw:

Semi-final A:
Finn Harps v UCD

Semi-final B:
Shelbourne or Kilkenny City v Cork City

Ties to be played weekend ending Nov 14th. The winners of semi-final A will provide the home venue for the final. Final to be played weekend ending Nov 21st.

Mad Moose
10/11/2004, 12:55 PM
Best of luck to the young Harps against this years repeats........I mean UCD. Ive made a point this season of taking in as many of our U-21 games and while we have done fantastic in recent seasons which has paid dividends at senior level with the emergence of a fantastic bright young promising senior side its great to see the boys take it that one step further to reach the semi-finals.

I'll leave a carton of 'Squeez' Pineapple Juice in the fridge for at Finn Park Stu. What do ya mix with that Pineapple Juice sor :confused:

Brendan

CollegeTillIDie
13/11/2004, 11:18 PM
I just read on another thread that Shels lost at home to Cork City 2-1.
Cork advance to the final against....? :confused:

Poor Student
14/11/2004, 6:08 PM
I just read on another thread that Shels lost at home to Cork City 2-1.
Cork advance to the final against....? :confused:

College beat Harps 3-0 it says on Aertel! :D At least we got something over them this weekend.

fgmxx
21/11/2004, 8:08 PM
Congrats to UCD on winning the final against Cork.

Anybody see Dundalks U21 side in action this past season? We finished last...but showed some promise. ;)