PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O D'Informer....

KR's Post
02/11/2004, 3:58 PM
You little robber. i'm coming for you!!!! :) :) but change it and put BWAFC before it. The initials of the club!!! that'l be better :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seagulls4ever
03/11/2004, 9:28 PM
did he not come up with that? i presumed he was joking with it.

d_informer
04/11/2004, 2:39 PM
can you not take a hint seagulls4ever, stop replying to my threads nobody likes you your just out to cause trouble and your obnoxious and a moron. you have nothing good to say about the team and to be quite honest i doubt very much your even a supporter!!!!

seagulls4ever
05/11/2004, 12:40 PM
can you not take a hint seagulls4ever, stop replying to my threads nobody likes you your just out to cause trouble and your obnoxious and a moron. you have nothing good to say about the team and to be quite honest i doubt very much your even a supporter!!!!

'stop replying to my threads'? what are you, eight? what ya gonna do little boy? go tell roo on me? "Roo, Roo! The mean man is replying to my threads with his opinions!!" or are you gonna tell your 'class' on me? you're just a lying sh1tbag, plain and simple. still waiting to hear what school you're from. you're probably just a kid on a special yellow bus during the week. why should anyone believe you? you lot are probably a load of mates who talk on here cos your mothers won't let you use the phone anymore.