PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the irishfootie.net network???

Cosmo
02/11/2004, 12:57 PM
Anyone elses clubs supporters that use the irishfootie.net having problems with theirs?? Drogs looks like its been hacked!!

Saw the waterford one is working (though this is the only one ive checked) - just wondering if ours has been hacked by someone that doesnt want us to have a mb (as there were some strong rumours floating about on it)!! (a case for mulder and scully??)

Seriously, is anyone able to help me out or put me in contact with the person that setted in up (i think hes changed email address!!)

Please, any help would be apppreciated!!

Cheers

Longfordian
02/11/2004, 1:05 PM
These rumours didnt have anything to do with the arrests in Dublin did they?! Or maybe the rumour about ye signing three Bohs players that i heard last night..

Cosmo
02/11/2004, 1:16 PM
No nothing to do with that - though there were rumours about us signing some bohs players.

Rumours about bust ups ay the club, etc that the club probably want to keep 'in house' (and rightfully so) - only rumours though, dont know if they're true.

Anyway, back to the main point - anyone able to put me in contact with someone that can help me out?

Im nearly sure its a derry fan that set up this network :confused:

Macy
02/11/2004, 1:21 PM
Im nearly sure its a derry fan that set up this network :confused:
One of the united sites that I visit is down (and coming up with the same message as when I tried the drogs one), so it could be something to do with the software, rather than individual site?

atfconline
02/11/2004, 1:31 PM
admin@irishfootie.net should get you through to Niall. The whole network has been a bit buggy the past few days.

Cosmo
02/11/2004, 2:05 PM
Macy, dont have much of a 'techno' head on me, so what does that mean? Like shouldnt all irishfootie.net forums be down if that was the case.

Atfconline, Cheers, but that email address isn't working anymore.

Doh, anyone else have any ideas??

MariborKev
02/11/2004, 2:56 PM
Niall is on holidays lads

The Harps one is fine

Drogman.
02/11/2004, 4:32 PM
Macy, dont have much of a 'techno' head on me, so what does that mean? Like shouldnt all irishfootie.net forums be down if that was the case.

Atfconline, Cheers, but that email address isn't working anymore.

Doh, anyone else have any ideas??

Not so, the error says that it can't open the SQL file for the Drogs site which suggests that there is database problem connected to that site. Once they have a look at the file, it should be back in working order.

GavinZac
02/11/2004, 9:49 PM
Not so, the error says that it can't open the SQL file for the Drogs site which suggests that there is database problem connected to that site. Once they have a look at the file, it should be back in working order.

yeah but its perfectly possible that if someone wanted to hack a site, its the SQL database they'd delete, that would erase everything stored on the board.

boc123
02/11/2004, 9:57 PM
corkcityfc.ie is down as well. Mentions SQL errors as well :o

Cosmo
03/11/2004, 8:19 AM
Cheers for the feedback lads, much appreciated - from the above posts i suppose we wont know for defo if its been hacked or what til your man comes back from holidays- will have to look for a new temporary home til than i suppose!!!

Drogman.
03/11/2004, 8:31 AM
yeah but its perfectly possible that if someone wanted to hack a site, its the SQL database they'd delete, that would erase everything stored on the board.

But if it was hacked by someone I'd imagine that they would have left a sign or done somthing to the site. I think paranoia is settling in :)

Cosmo
03/11/2004, 8:51 AM
As I said its a case for Mulder and Scully unless theres any computer whizz kids out there that can help us out!! :mad: