PDA

View Full Version : Tolka Talent

$Leon$
02/11/2004, 11:19 AM
anybody else notice the talent on display in tolka last night?
obviously not talkin bout on the pitch was talkin more bout in the stands.
the female fans should be proud of their preformance last night.
the crowd was of a higher standard than the last time i was der.
only spotted i fella wearing burbary.
saw roddy collins der last night. bit disapointed he wasn't wearin a tie but he looked well all the same.

TheJamaicanP.M.
02/11/2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah definitly the females in Tolka were of a higher standard than at most EL games. I think Shels have developed a reputation as Ireland's fashionable club. For this reason, a lot of good looking gals want to follow them. I wish we could attract similar talent to Longford Town matches. Apparently some of our female supporters had sex changes! :D

joeSoap
02/11/2004, 12:50 PM
Apparently some of our female supporters had sex changes! :D

Heard a few of ye're players did too.... ;) :D

Dillo
02/11/2004, 12:58 PM
and what players might you be referring to "Joseph Soap"- the lad from Limerick of all places?? :p

joeSoap
02/11/2004, 1:06 PM
Just a joke Dillo....just a joke....

razor
02/11/2004, 2:13 PM
Yeah definitly the females in Tolka were of a higher standard than at most EL games. I think Shels have developed a reputation as Ireland's fashionable club. For this reason, a lot of good looking gals want to follow them.
What are you on about ?
We brought all those ladies up with us.

thecorner
02/11/2004, 2:56 PM
talent must be dreadful in longford these days,if you are callin that talent in tolka

suppose its better than the sheep anyway ;)

max power
02/11/2004, 2:56 PM
What are you on about ?
We brought all those ladies up with us.

no u didn't cause no visas were issued to any cork monsters in the last few days :D

max power
02/11/2004, 2:57 PM
talent must be dreadful in longford these days,if you are callin that talent in tolka

no we do like garto and $hag de cup :D

shels for the title :D

Dillo
03/11/2004, 5:41 PM

Would Cork not be more renowned for both sheep and sheep shaggers than Longford "the corner"??

TheJamaicanP.M.
03/11/2004, 5:56 PM
Very rarely seen a nice Cork wan. Even if you could find a nice L@nger girl, you'd still have to listen to her mingin accent.

Dillo
03/11/2004, 5:57 PM
How about Avril Butt MOR? :confused:

thecorner
03/11/2004, 5:58 PM
Would Cork not be more renowned for both sheep and sheep shaggers than Longford "the corner"??

seeing as you askled a question it would be rude not to answer

answer: NO ;)

TheJamaicanP.M.
03/11/2004, 6:03 PM
seeing as you askled a question it would be rude not to answer

answer: NO ;)

corner, I think you need to take your head out of the clouds and your L@nger out of that sheep. :D You are talking to lads who live in South County Dublin. We know a thing or two about women. If you go to the nightclub thread you will see that there is little mention of any in Ireland's second city.

GavinZac
03/11/2004, 7:29 PM
corner, I think you need to take your head out of the clouds and your L@nger out of that sheep. :D You are talking to lads who live in South County Dublin. We know a thing or two about women. If you go to the nightclub thread you will see that there is little mention of any in Ireland's second city.

eh, because everyone posting in it is from dublin and the poll only mentions ones "up dere"

razor
04/11/2004, 8:05 AM
You can take the Lad out of Longford.
But you can't take the Longford out of the Lad.
Shame really.

I take it no Cork nightclubs were mentioned because you are not familiar with any. Come to think of it i'm not that familiar with them anymore myself but hey thats what happens when you get old.

razor
04/11/2004, 8:13 AM
no u didn't cause no visas were issued to any cork monsters in the last few days :D
Of course, we always leave them at home. ;)

Very rarely seen a nice Cork wan. Even if you could find a nice L@nger girl
L@nger girl ??
See thats what happens when they open up our language to the nation, all sorts of mis-use and mis-interpretation.
If you are going to use it , please use it in the right context.
In this case I believe you meant to say "nice Cork girl".

$Leon$
04/11/2004, 7:23 PM
Of course, we always leave them at home. ;)

L@nger girl ??
See thats what happens when they open up our language to the nation, all sorts of mis-use and mis-interpretation.
If you are going to use it , please use it in the right context.
In this case I believe you meant to say "nice Cork girl".

never been on the kevin hunt in cork but der was/is a nice cork wan on da telly sat morn kids show rte2 as it is now. don't no if its still on the go. :)

Dillo
04/11/2004, 7:39 PM
How about Sonia O' Sullivan??! :p

$Leon$
04/11/2004, 7:46 PM

well u no shes not bad like u no but like u no not enough meat on the like u no bones like u no.

razor
05/11/2004, 10:44 AM
She's from Cobh, thats different

TheJamaicanP.M.
05/11/2004, 6:04 PM
She's from Cobh, thats different

Are you telling me that Cobh is not in Cork? The best looking Cork wan I ever saw was that Mary wan that used to be a kiddies presenter on RTE. She also appeared on Celebrity Farm. Says it all really. :D

$Leon$
08/11/2004, 8:09 PM
Are you telling me that Cobh is not in Cork? The best looking Cork wan I ever saw was that Mary wan that used to be a kiddies presenter on RTE. She also appeared on Celebrity Farm. Says it all really. :D

thats not da wan i'm on about this wan is only bout 20 r 21

TheJamaicanP.M.
08/11/2004, 8:10 PM
thats not da wan i'm on about this wan is only bout 20 r 21

Im was being sarcastic. The wan from Celebrity Farm was a minger. :D

$Leon$
08/11/2004, 8:11 PM
Im was being sarcastic. The wan from Celebrity Farm was a minger. :D

well obviously that goes without sayin

GavinZac
09/11/2004, 10:02 AM
walk around UCC and tell me cork has no nice oul dolls...

$Leon$
09/11/2004, 12:35 PM
walk around UCC and tell me cork has no nice oul dolls...

what ever cork can manage we can do better. here in ucd we got miss world struttin about. to tell u da truth she wouldn't even make most lads list of miss ucd

TheJamaicanP.M.
09/11/2004, 7:19 PM
what ever cork can manage we can do better. here in ucd we got miss world struttin about. to tell u da truth she wouldn't even make most lads list of miss ucd

There's some former UCC girls who are now in my class in UCD. Mingers the lot. They have annoying accents as well. Cant think of a more unattractive race on this island than Cork people. UCD is definitly the hotbed of Irish talent.

JoeSemi
09/11/2004, 7:36 PM
There's some former UCC girls who are now in my class in UCD. Mingers the lot. They have annoying accents as well. Cant think of a more unattractive race on this island than Cork people. UCD is definitly the hotbed of Irish talent.

I'll second that PM. Whats more off putting than that whiney accent ringin in your ear? I've yet to see an attractive girl down in that region. Maybe when they shot Michael Collins they said they'd make life miserable for all the future generations by shooting a few nice cailins! UCD....Clives, Clives, Clives!!

Slash/ED
09/11/2004, 8:06 PM
UCD is definitly the hotbed of Irish talent.

Undoubtabley true, everywhere you look, even the science types are nice :eek:

razor
10/11/2004, 10:34 AM
here in ucd we got miss world struttin about. to tell u da truth she wouldn't even make most lads list of miss ucd
Miss World is right, now theres a manky beore if there was ever one.
Don't be silly lads, of course Cork has nicer looking oul dolls, sure aren't we the master race.

Whats more off putting than that whiney accent ringin in your ear?
Tell me about it, that D4 whine or even your basic Charloville squeak puts me right off.

$Leon$
10/11/2004, 10:40 AM
Miss World is right, now theres a manky beore if there was ever one

my point exactly wouldn't touch her with yours razor

razor
10/11/2004, 1:50 PM
Too right, and it'd just about reach and all.

JoeSemi
10/11/2004, 2:24 PM
Tell me about it, that D4 whine or even your basic Charloville squeak puts me right off.

Not talkin about D4 moany holes either razor. You do get the odd genuine cailin of that ilk, but generally they're akin to what you get down in Cork as regards accents go. Donegal's not a bad academy for talent comin into UCD i tell thee....

JoeSemi
10/11/2004, 2:25 PM

Ah come on Leon?!! :)

$Leon$
10/11/2004, 2:55 PM
Ah come on Leon?!! :)

i remember da week after she won miss world she was on the late late ( yes i am sad) watchin it with a friend of mine. da first thing he said bout her was "bad skin". enough said joesemi

Sinéad
10/11/2004, 3:03 PM
Will ye quit?

No wonder women have such hang ups!

She's Miss World for the next month or so anyways and well what hope is there for anyone else if all ye can talk about is how minging she is?!!!

Ye are never happy and stop being so general all the time!!

Theres a pretty girl/s in every art and part of this country!!

Dillo
10/11/2004, 3:08 PM
Are you nice Sinead?? ;)

JoeSemi
10/11/2004, 3:12 PM
Will ye quit?

She's Miss World for the next month or so anyways and well what hope is there for anyone else if all ye can talk about is how minging she is?!!!

You obviously haven't ventured near Wexford of late then Sinead. God awful stuff down there. The abundance of accessible chip shops doesn't help either as all that grease seems to go to their ever expanding hind quarters :)

$Leon$
10/11/2004, 3:12 PM
Will ye quit?

tried to point that out to my friend sinead.
how we got onto this topic was about accents and in fairness sinead u have to agree that some wans loose all attractiveness once they open their mouths bit like the old speakeasy add whith yer man from navan.
"hello kate its me the guy from the bar"

TheJamaicanP.M.
10/11/2004, 5:26 PM
Are you nice Sinead?? ;)

Would like to reitterate that question of your's Dillo. Sinead, are you nice, as in how good lookin is you?

With regard to some of the other rhetoric on this thread, I would go along with much of what JoeSemi and $Leon$ are saying. Its important to dissect every aspect of a girl's appearance before one considers being with her. It took me some time to learn this as illustrated by Alldyson from Law. She was on the 082 network. What can I say, I liked her, I just wasnt in like with her. That's over three years ago now. Amazing to think I havent made any mistakes since then. :cool: :p :D

Dillo
11/11/2004, 6:54 PM
Aldyson wasn't a mistake. She was lovely.... seriously! :)

TheJamaicanP.M.
12/11/2004, 11:39 AM
Aldyson wasn't a mistake. She was lovely.... seriously! :)

Thanks Dillo. She was lovely on the inside and that is all that matters.

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/11/2004, 3:02 PM
The talent at Tolka will surely improve further come next season after the latest league title success. Would be great if SHels sold Tolka and made the move to South County Dublin. :D

$Leon$
22/11/2004, 9:07 AM
The talent at Tolka will surely improve further come next season after the latest league title success. Would be great if SHels sold Tolka and made the move to South County Dublin. :D

there alot of trouble makers in tolka. my opinion of talent was formed from the main stand and not the ultras in the new stand behind the goal. could never see most of those lads been let across the liffey