PDA

View Full Version : Hasn't pat fenlon a great colour?

$Leon$
02/11/2004, 10:45 AM
sittin behind da shels dug out last night and i wreckon pat fenlon uses fake tan. anybody else notice this? prob need an expert opinion from the ladies on this one.

Don Vito
02/11/2004, 12:18 PM
Pats knows someone workin in chartbusters and he gets free use of the sunbeds in there. I thought it might have been the St. Tropez fake tan but my friend Burkey assures me its a sunbed tan, and believe me he'd know about things like that.

TheJamaicanP.M.
02/11/2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah I think it definitly looks like a sunbed tan. Besides, with Shels' exploits in Europe this season and summer football it doesnt give Pat much of a chance to get away for some real sun. Fair play to him though. Anything that can improve one's appearance should be welcomed.

$Leon$
03/11/2004, 10:15 AM
Yeah I think it definitly looks like a sunbed tan. Besides, with Shels' exploits in Europe this season and summer football it doesnt give Pat much of a chance to get away for some real sun. Fair play to him though. Anything that can improve one's appearance should be welcomed.

was thinkin it was artificialy induced colour. it looked so even and natural with doesn't always happen with st. tropez

Peadar
03/11/2004, 10:44 AM
it looked so even and natural with doesn't always happen with st. tropez

You're not applying it correctly so then.
You should apply St Tropez Exfoliant (Body Polish) first, then St Tropez Moisturiser and then St Tropez Bronzing Mist.

You could always go to a salon for that spray on tan.

GavinZac
03/11/2004, 10:58 AM
im shocked and appalled at this thread.

$Leon$
03/11/2004, 2:17 PM

where have u been for the last few weeks?
foot.ie has turned into a forum where men and women can discuss these sort of issues in confidence and without judgement or persacution.

the 12 th man
03/11/2004, 2:22 PM
foot.ie has turned into a forum where men and women can discuss these sort of issues in confidence and without judgement or persacution.

i would'nt bet on it. :(

$Leon$
03/11/2004, 2:27 PM
i would'nt bet on it. :(

whats that supposed to mean? :confused:

the 12 th man
03/11/2004, 2:38 PM
whats that supposed to mean? :confused:

first of all :in confidence on a chat room website :rolleyes:
without judgement:people will always make judgements
persecution: steady on there $leon$ ;)

$Leon$
03/11/2004, 2:44 PM
first of all :in confidence on a chat room website :rolleyes:
without judgement:people will always make judgements
persecution: steady on there $leon$ ;)
alright u got me there except the in confidence bit
we could no each other and u still wouldn't no it was me.
i would be your boss or da barman in your local and u still wouldn't no who i am.
i can use this site to hide my true identity bit like batman

GavinZac
03/11/2004, 3:41 PM
to hide my true identity bit like batman

:D :D :D

TheJamaicanP.M.
03/11/2004, 5:25 PM

Sorry to shock you Shedend but we are the new breed of football supporters in Ireland.
I like to refer to us as the noveau middle-class footie supporter brought about by Italia 90 and the ole ole days of the Jack Charlton era. Grooming and taking care of oneself is now an integral part of the modern game.

Dillo
03/11/2004, 5:44 PM
Pats knows someone workin in chartbusters and he gets free use of the sunbeds in there. I thought it might have been the St. Tropez fake tan but my friend Burkey assures me its a sunbed tan, and believe me he'd know about things like that.

Where'd you hear that Don??!

TheJamaicanP.M.
29/01/2005, 6:07 PM
I was informed recently that Pat Fenlon uses Santropay tanning lotion. Its very expensive but apparently its the best of all the fake tans.
Jose Mourinho on the other hand, has a natural tan which he developed in his days in Portugal and Barcelona. However, Jose felt that his Chelsea players should be given an opportunity to develop their tans in a similar way. Therefore, he purchased a number of tanning beds for the Chelsea training ground using Roman Abramovich's money. This move is already paying dividends with the likes of John Terry and Frank Lampard sporting fresh new tans in recent weeks.
Wish my manager was as considerate as Jose Mourinho.

dahamsta
30/01/2005, 2:08 PM
foot.ie has turned into a forum where men and womenWomen? There's women?

can discuss these sort of issues in confidence and without judgement or persacution.Without overt judgement or persecution.

Peadar
31/01/2005, 8:32 AM
I was informed recently that Pat Fenlon uses Santropay tanning lotion. Its very expensive but apparently its the best of all the fake tans.

See my post above...

$Leon$
31/01/2005, 9:50 AM
Women? There's women?

ders sinead, ccfcgirl and ......................

$Leon$
31/01/2005, 9:53 AM
ders sinead, ccfcgirl and ......................

and niamh....

the 12 th man
31/01/2005, 9:59 AM
& maz & footychick ,babysis

Peadar
31/01/2005, 10:00 AM
Babysis
Duffer

dahamsta
31/01/2005, 11:06 AM
Humour boys. There's actually a lot more than you think.

I have to say, I dislike this kind of thread intensely. How would you people like it if a bunch of nobodys started commenting on things that were personal to you?

All you're doing is classifying yourselves as moronic Star readers with this kind of stupidity.

adam

ccfcman
31/01/2005, 11:30 AM
Sorry to shock you Shedend but we are the new breed of football supporters in Ireland.
I like to refer to us as the noveau middle-class footie supporter brought about by Italia 90 and the ole ole days of the Jack Charlton era. Grooming and taking care of oneself is now an integral part of the modern game.

groom on :)