PDA

View Full Version : Cockhill Celtic to progress in the FAI Cup

KeepersBall
31/05/2014, 7:11 PM
Lump on.
We are dire at the moment.
The players are clearly not playing for Robbie Horgan, whether that's his fault or theirs doesn't really matter it's how it is.
Our last three games have seen an aggregate score against us of 13-1.
If we lose heavily at Pats on Monday, and we very well could, then the Cockhill game is massive for Horgan.
Apparently there is no money in the bank either, certainly not enough to change things round in the next window.
Roddy has a great record at getting teams to survive in the top flight, but the board I hear won't have him at any price, and I think this one might even be beyond him.
Right now we are a shoo in for the play off place, and maybe worse, and with some impetus behind them I reckon any of the current top four in the first division would have a more than decent chance of beating us.
I suspect we may see former manager Darius Kearins back at the helm before too long, and why not.
After all if things don't change they will remain the way they are.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
31/05/2014, 9:47 PM
Roddy has a great record of getting teams to survive?

Longfordian
31/05/2014, 10:53 PM

Never been relegated :cool:

Pablo Escobar
01/06/2014, 6:47 AM
In the same way that Ted Bundy had a great record of getting his victims to survive.

nigel-harps1954
01/06/2014, 1:48 PM
Don't worry, I'll be throwing a fiver on Cockhill once the odds appear online. They're setting themselves up nicely for another Ulster Senior League title already and have a few quality players capable of playing at LOI level, as well as a few players who have played LOI previously. Certainly capable of an upset.