PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL Rumour Mill Summer 2014 (Forum ban for infractions)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

killer"B"
25/05/2014, 2:56 PM
kilreen keeper crowley quiting the game ?

Horse24
25/05/2014, 7:39 PM
Speaking from a personal "volunteer" point of view this thread and the MSL equivalent serve no purpose and just fan the egos of mediocre players. Makes clubs lives harder.

killer"B"
25/05/2014, 8:45 PM
Speaking from a personal "volunteer" point of view this thread and the MSL equivalent serve no purpose and just fan the egos of mediocre players. Makes clubs lives harder.
Not really Ivan some of us like to know who might be going here or there it's keeps some ticking over til the new season, and it's a bit of fun to with silly ones. Lighten up a bit man ;)

Southsider
25/05/2014, 9:46 PM
Ah stop Alan is not brutal. He's been a good keeper for a long time. Good servant to Kilreen and Ballyphehane Celtic before them. Great character and a nice guy. He doesn't need to hear your bluff Sloggs. You obviously haven't a clue about the local game. There's not a guy on here who will agree with you. Your just stirring it up I think.

killer"B"
25/05/2014, 9:54 PM
Ah stop Alan is not brutal. He's been a good keeper for a long time. Good servant to Kilreen and Ballyphehane Celtic before them. Great character and a nice guy. He doesn't need to hear your bluff Sloggs. You obviously haven't a clue about the local game. There's not a guy on here who will agree with you. Your just stirring it up I think.
Good keeper I agree with you , I'm hearing adie callanan is gonna go between the sticks.southsider you hearing anything about Niall Harrington coming in as manager

Southsider
25/05/2014, 10:20 PM
Good keeper I agree with you , I'm hearing adie callanan is gonna go between the sticks.southsider you hearing anything about Niall Harrington coming in as manager

Adie in goal ?? Couldn't see that happening but he was supposed to be handy keeper in his younger days. Iv heard the rumour about Niall but I don't know to be honest. I couldn't see Johnny and Dave going anywhere.

tricksey
25/05/2014, 10:29 PM
Adie in goal ?? Couldn't see that happening but he was supposed to be handy keeper in his younger days. Iv heard the rumour about Niall but I don't know to be honest. I couldn't see Johnny and Dave going anywhere.i can tell ye now to clear it up Niall has not been approached about the job that's from nial himself.if Crowley retires it will be tough for Kilreen to replace great keeper

IWasOnside
26/05/2014, 7:53 AM
I heard that Carl Caulfield or Coughlan from Avondale Seniors going to Kilreen :confused:

Game-of-sloggs
26/05/2014, 9:42 AM
no bluff southsider bud sorry crow and brendan long best keepers around for me

Horse24
26/05/2014, 11:59 AM
Not really Ivan some of us like to know who might be going here or there it's keeps some ticking over til the new season, and it's a bit of fun to with silly ones. Lighten up a bit man ;)

As you said, it depends what you want from it and from where you are looking - club volunteer/player/fan etc. It does the clubs no favours. The new season starts the Xmas before - no ticking over time!!!!

1fortheTeam
27/05/2014, 1:19 PM
Speaking from a personal "volunteer" point of view this thread and the MSL equivalent serve no purpose and just fan the egos of mediocre players. Makes clubs lives harder.ah horse its only a bit of fun the players play sure so this place should be about them .

Premierelite
28/05/2014, 10:31 AM
Molly keeper of kilumney 95%done deal to blarney street ....

moonman
28/05/2014, 11:24 AM
Just heard the count has left Sesame Street to go to blarney street !!
Just saw this on transfer centre on nickelodeon 😃

Horse24
28/05/2014, 12:17 PM
ah horse its only a bit of fun the players play sure so this place should be about them .

No clubs no players!

Thats the thing, we see it as fun but some guys take it too seriously and see being mentioned on here as some sort of medal of honour!

As agreed, it depends what you use it for or see it for. I stand by saying it does no favours for clubs - and, therefore players

killer"B"
28/05/2014, 12:26 PM
No clubs no players!

Thats the thing, we see it as fun but some guys take it too seriously and see being mentioned on here as some sort of medal of honour!

As agreed, it depends what you use it for or see it for. I stand by saying it does no favours for clubs - and, therefore players
Go away now will you did you ever hear of a laugh and joke Ivan 😋

Horse24
28/05/2014, 9:12 PM
The point is made. This thread is many things to many people but it doesn't help clubs. That's a fact.

cornerflags
31/05/2014, 2:22 AM
Buttsey and Walshey bffe there coming back to there roots after the party in josh the other night they want an aoh ...fact

backpass
31/05/2014, 11:35 AM
Buttsey and Walshey bffe there coming back to there roots after the party in josh the other night they want an aoh ...fact

Buttsey good player walshey is poor enough

chilloutref
31/05/2014, 10:47 PM
Robert o Mahoney signing for Kilreen from carrigaline seniors out to play for his dad

upfront
04/06/2014, 12:10 AM
Sean o conner to the street roy long to kilreen carl caulfield to kilreen and Kearney is doing his masters for winding people up Im told any truth in nags getting a p45 ?

duckdu
05/06/2014, 8:23 AM
Sean o conner to the street roy long to kilreen carl caulfield to kilreen and Kearney is doing his masters for winding people up Im told any truth in nags getting a p45 ?

So going by previous posts Im backing kilreen for the fai junior cup as soon as prices come out..should get 100s. Thats karl caulfield, roy long, Danny long , deccie cahill, and Rob o mahony all signing..not a bad old team :D

tricksey
05/06/2014, 1:11 PM
Nags is very safe in fairness

Saxone99
05/06/2014, 1:29 PM
To quote Horse24 - "This thread is many things to many people but it doesn't help clubs. That's a fact"
Horse is making a very valid point.
Nags getting a p45 is exactly the BS comment that doesn't help clubs, players or managers. Have had calls to find out if any truth in this . Can confirm it is BS and don't know where this came from.

chilloutref
05/06/2014, 4:32 PM
Nags is going know where lads only down to premier A with greenwood next year

upfront
05/06/2014, 6:21 PM
Will ya take a chill pill lads I only asked a question I was only told that and I asked
fb going mad in all

Game-of-sloggs
05/06/2014, 9:27 PM
Sean o conner to the street roy long to kilreen carl caulfield to kilreen and Kearney is doing his masters for winding people up Im told any truth in nags getting a p45 ? we will see now at start of new season will this fall through be great for them if they did

El Patron
06/06/2014, 10:48 AM
Eddie O'Rourke heading back to Springfield next season as Manager.

1fortheTeam
06/06/2014, 12:45 PM
Nags is very safe in fairnessnags told me he stays ..sure why go he just won the mossi and had a great season .top man he is greenwood lucky to have him .

chilloutref
06/06/2014, 1:16 PM
Any new players yourself 1for

cornerflags
06/06/2014, 5:32 PM
I just heard in work kilumney are looking for a manager and Eddie Kenny is the favourite for the job

1fortheTeam
06/06/2014, 5:48 PM
I just heard in work kilumney are looking for a manager and Eddie Kenny is the favourite for the jobi hear hes gone to big blow to kilumney eoin the best out there .

Game-of-sloggs
06/06/2014, 7:21 PM
Hand in a cv 1for

schoolboygodno9
07/06/2014, 7:41 PM
Was chatting to my cousin he saw nags at heathrow boarding a flight with hayesa to Rio on a scouting mission no doubt big changes at greenwood next season dont be suprised if theres aisan food in barties from august

el nino coro
08/06/2014, 10:27 AM
Buttsey Cooney and Gareth Cambridge to Blarney Street,good source!

backpass
08/06/2014, 11:56 AM
Buttsey Cooney and Gareth Cambridge to Blarney Street,good source!

Brilliant. These fellas go around thinking they are unreal players and liked being linked to signing with every team in cork. Reality is they are very average players. Weren't they all signing last year with the street also. Talking to a senior player with the street during the year and he said they were glad they didn't sign with them last year because they would of upsetting the dressing room. He mentioned something about one of them demanding skittles in a big bowl and wanted all the yellow ones out or something before every match.

duckdu
08/06/2014, 3:27 PM
Brilliant. These fellas go around thinking they are unreal players and liked being linked to signing with every team in cork. Reality is they are very average players. Weren't they all signing last year with the street also. Talking to a senior player with the street during the year and he said they were glad they didn't sign with them last year because they would of upsetting the dressing room. He mentioned something about one of them demanding skittles in a big bowl and wanted all the yellow ones out or something before every match.

;);) very good. Buttesy the only decent player there. Cooney is dreadful and cambridge average. If two of these lads had ability like there egos they would go along way. Street would be crazy to take um in my opinion cooney doesnt even walk on the pitch and cambridge just moans and barks orders , doubt many of streets players would deal with it. Again this is all hear say like last year , pub talk too fill there own heads.

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 5:56 PM
;);) very good. Buttesy the only decent player there. Cooney is dreadful and cambridge average. If two of these lads had ability like there egos they would go along way. Street would be crazy to take um in my opinion cooney doesnt even walk on the pitch and cambridge just moans and barks orders , doubt many of streets players would deal with it. Again this is all hear say like last year , pub talk too fill there own heads.sure whats wrong with players reading about themselfs at the end of the day they put in the nights training and the game at weekends..those guys deserve a bit of credit.

backpass
08/06/2014, 6:41 PM
sure whats wrong with players reading about themselfs at the end of the day they put in the nights training and the game at weekends..those guys deserve a bit of credit.

No need to be licking arse now fella. And exactly what do they deserve credit for

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 6:58 PM
No need to be licking arse now fella. And exactly what do they deserve credit for those lads you mention are ok why slate them ..im making the point they play and train so its earned .location northside and you knock your own .

backpass
08/06/2014, 7:56 PM
those lads you mention are ok why slate them ..im making the point they play and train so its earned .location northside and you knock your own .

I have said buttsey is a good player in previous posts and looking back at my post I should of excluding him. Gareth telling ten clubs that he's signing with them seems to happen on a regular basis and he was slated last year on here over it. Season only over and your being linked with everyone again. Good times

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 8:17 PM
I have said buttsey is a good player in previous posts and looking back at my post I should of excluding him. Gareth telling ten clubs that he's signing with them seems to happen on a regular basis and he was slated last year on here over it. Season only over and your being linked with everyone again. Good times goodtimes are hard earned we do our best to bring more .is it my fault ther posting rumour.

Chiefscout
08/06/2014, 9:12 PM
Vic moylod to killumney.

Just my opinion
08/06/2014, 10:10 PM
Well with Blarney St getting team of the year then surely they'll attract/poach even more players !!!

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 10:15 PM
Well with Blarney St getting team of the year then surely they'll attract/poach even more players !!!is the season over ?so lets go with attract.team of the year for what ?

Just my opinion
08/06/2014, 10:32 PM
Yes season ended today. Richmond 2-3 Cathedral

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 10:35 PM
Yes season ended today. Richmond 2-3 Cathedralgreat for pat and the lads im delighted another norri team in prem a .

Just my opinion
08/06/2014, 10:39 PM
Yes they have had a great season and congrats to Pat and the lads. Not gonna be drawn into the northside /southside thing!! A team is a team no mather where they base themselves. Guess you got manager of the year again bud, with ye getting team of the year. Congrats so I guess!! Northside again i guess if you decide to look at it like that :-)

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Just my opinion;1758494]Yes they have had a great season and congrats to Pat and the lads. Not gonna be drawn into the northside /southside thing!! A team is a team no mather where they base themselves. Guess you got manager of the year again bud, with ye getting team of the year. Congrats so I guess!! Northside again i guess if you decide to look at it like that :-)[thats just your opinion wher im concerned and im not pushed to be honest .im just happy blarney st are in the aul roll of honour for this season

backpass
08/06/2014, 10:46 PM
goodtimes are hard earned we do our best to bring more .is it my fault ther posting rumour.

I wasn't implying anything only that ye are attracting players to the club. How bad

1fortheTeam
08/06/2014, 10:51 PM
I wasn't implying anything only that ye are attracting players to the club. How badlike yourselfs how bad .