PDA

View Full Version : White Pelé?

wullie
20/05/2014, 3:16 AM
While I realise that Mr O'Sullivan is netting a few goals. I would not however put him in the same ranks as Zico, who earned the nickname at the highest level of football.
It is nice to see the goals going in and put into short movie for all to enjoy, you also have to remember that there is a squad of players that will bring success or failure to the club with the way they play and support other players.
True supporters will get behind all the team and encourage them, not criticise how they play or why they have been picked. Mistakes at this level will made and that has to accepted, this is not top International football or league and never will be. Nearly all that write on here have never played at a high level and do not know what it requires physically and mentally to play, we can all be the barstoolers that know it all. Look at the journalists if they were any good at what they preach they would be managing a team themselves.
Nice video and keep supporting the team.

Darklordsbane
20/05/2014, 4:17 AM
All true we are thier biggest fans and worst critics

Longfordian
20/05/2014, 7:49 AM
Strikers will always get adulation if they're scoring goals. Doesn't mean that other squad members aren't appreciated. They're all needed and those that train hard every week and only get the odd game here and there, such as sub goalies, are important too.

outspoken
20/05/2014, 8:40 AM
Are you seriously criticising a young fan for making a promo video of David o'sullivan?

Bosco
20/05/2014, 9:07 AM
I'd presume from the time this was left it wasn't the most thought out post. I assure you that no one is serious when comparing a League of Ireland player to Pele.

outspoken
20/05/2014, 9:19 AM
Does this mean Eric wasn't really a machine? Childhood ruined right there.

Macy
20/05/2014, 2:23 PM
I assure you that no one is serious when comparing a League of Ireland player to Pele.
Speak for yourself!

Longfordian
20/05/2014, 3:27 PM
Did Notaro really drive a truck and did he perhaps give a f*ck after all?

nigel-harps1954
20/05/2014, 7:53 PM
The music ruined it for me. I couldn't get past the first clip because of it.

Before anyone butts in at this point, I find it difficult to watch football clips without sound...it doesn't work, kind of like watching a Salthill Devon v Mervue united game in Drom.

Longfordian
20/05/2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah I agree in fairness the music was not good. Sort it out lads ;)

Mister X
21/05/2014, 1:06 AM
The music ruined it for me. I couldn't get past the first clip because of it.

Before anyone butts in at this point, I find it difficult to watch football clips without sound...it doesn't work, kind of like watching a Salthill Devon v Mervue united game in Drom.

could open two tabs and listen to whatever you want then Nigel.. the clips already had avicii levels over them and imo now we are free by zimmer is a classic..

as for wullies point its hard to do videos for other players when the footage is not available, i tried before to get the match dvd's to do highlights or even for promo videos but the club didnt want to know me! same sh1te different day....

Acornvilla
21/05/2014, 1:28 AM
Ye'll have to start bringing your own cameras to games so lads :D

Charlie Darwin
21/05/2014, 1:42 AM
Speak for yourself!
I hear Enda Curran is the new white Pele.

outspoken
21/05/2014, 5:45 PM
I hear Enda Curran is the new white Pele.

More like the fake tan pele

Macy
22/05/2014, 10:47 AM
Did Notaro really drive a truck and did he perhaps give a f*ck after all?
I'm concerned - did he really beat the beep, or not?