PDA

View Full Version : dolans training techniques..unusual??

one_bounce
30/10/2004, 4:00 PM
just listened to the greg interview after last nights game over on corkcityfc.ie there... go to 1min48sec and greg talks about how they have to 'keep tugging away'! hmmm.. might explain why the squad looks a bit fatigued at the moment!!
he then goes on to explain that there is 16 points up for grabs in the last 4 games.. is there something someones not telling us?

DolansWaistcoat
30/10/2004, 6:48 PM
:D :D

'Tugging away' eh.No wonder the lads ran don't bother with Gloves on cold nights. :eek:

16 points up for grabs for us,if we win our games so and even if shels win all theirs it'll go to goal difference.Come on City score 6 against Derry friday night. ;) :cool:

Pablo
30/10/2004, 6:54 PM
[QUOTE=DolansWaistcoat
16 points up for grabs for us,if we win our games so and even if shels win all theirs it'll go to goal difference.Come on City score 6 against Derry friday night. ;) :cool:[/QUOTE]

no it wont. if we both win all our games city will be 4 adrift :confused:

DolansWaistcoat
30/10/2004, 7:02 PM
no it wont. if we both win all our games city will be 4 adrift :confused:[/QUOTE]

Pablo bud you should read the other posts in a thread(which there was only 1 by one bounce),not just the last one.One bounce said at the start that Greg said that we have 16 points to play for.We all know we have four games left which means 4x3 points= 12 points.I stuck in an aul ;)( winky face )and everything so ye'd know I was messing when I said we could win it on goal difference.Feck it enough said.

The joke is ruined when ya have to explain it. :( :D