thecorner
30/10/2004, 2:26 PM
Anybody know what happened beteween eamon collins and the city bench last night

apparently he was sent off in the tunnel at half time

Pablo
30/10/2004, 2:34 PM

apparently he was sent off in the tunnel at half time

Dolan sprinted, yes sprinted across the pitch at half time to confront the ref about his blatent cheating when not giving the penalty. then that bitter little gimp Collins had a go and it carried on into the tunnel where god knows what happened

thecorner
30/10/2004, 2:35 PM
great pic of collins being restrained on the sun...tosser :rolleyes:

patsh
30/10/2004, 5:42 PM
Dolan sprinted, yes sprinted across the pitch at half time to confront the ref about his blatent cheating when not giving the penalty. then that bitter little gimp Collins had a go and it carried on into the tunnel where god knows what happenedFrom the TV pictures on TV3, Dolan was well gone, but Bosco made a few attempts to get at Danny Murphy!
This proves one thing:
that as well as being bitter, twisted and a little pr*ck, Bosco is also completely moronically stupid....:D

Gary
30/10/2004, 5:45 PM

Who?

I thought there was just a fly buzzing around the bench annoying the lads, as I certainly couldnt see anyone annoying them!

Fair_play_boy
30/10/2004, 6:03 PM
Thought I saw one of the subs standing smiling at Collins after he tried to push him in the face.

DolansWaistcoat
30/10/2004, 6:24 PM
Don't know what happened but to watch Dolan sprinting across the field was worth the trip in itself. :D

I'd say he must have had a change of shirt and waistcoat with him because i'd say he was sweating after that sprint.

I reckon he could do 100 metres in about 12 seconds.Nice replacement as a speedy striker if Flynny gets injured again? ;) :D

higgins
30/10/2004, 7:31 PM
confront the ref about his blatent cheating when not giving the penalty

John O'Flynn has said it wasnt a peno....
I suppose you dont believe him either?????

Éanna
30/10/2004, 11:16 PM
that as well as being bitter, twisted and a little pr*ck, Bosco is also completely moronically stupid....:D
dolan did well at pats. the red-faced ballboy wandered out of his shadow and nearly bankrupted them. no wonder he's bitter.

thecorner
30/10/2004, 11:18 PM
from reading some reports it seems his arguement was with jerry harris who also didnt appear for the 2nd half