PDA

View Full Version : if gorman is starting tonight im leaving

Rory H
30/10/2004, 10:11 AM
AND DEMANDING MY MONEY BACK

i cant waste another staurday evening watching that rehab talk to the oppositon...then the crazy guy who sits behind me shouts at him and gorman gets thick but still does nothing

mc cartney to start

if we win harps are promoted......talk about bitter sweet...well sweet bitter

sligoman
30/10/2004, 1:43 PM
i cant waste another staurday evening watching that rehab talk to the oppositon.
if we win harps are promoted......talk about bitter sweet...well sweet bitter

Well I would'nt look forward to not seeing Gorman on the pitch because I can bet ya he will start.I think Harps get promoted anyway if they beat Monaghan on Sunday at Century Homes.Which they will because it's Harps.They'll get promoted but I think(and hope) they will be back in the First Division again the following season

DonalE
30/10/2004, 10:46 PM
That fool Gorman started again. Can our manager not see that he is a waste of space. And i'd love to know where this notion of his ability at set pieces came from. He's a clown.McCartney is a better player and a better free taker too.

sligoman
31/10/2004, 2:52 PM

So did you get your money back wildrover? :D

Rory H
01/11/2004, 10:09 AM
honestly....i didnt notice he was playing until 35 mins were gone....until he was shouted at insanely by rouse....i was at the far side of him so i didnt see him as he didnt touch the ball

by then we were 2 up so i stayed