PDA

View Full Version : simprereds overused quotes

betty swollox
29/10/2004, 5:15 PM
"o'riordan fiasco"
"shepshed dynamo"
that rovers/kildare game at the start of the season.
kildare in general
micheal toolan
micheal toolan
micheal toolan
sean connors is a total novice

feel free to add to the list

strangeirish
29/10/2004, 5:26 PM
"gomapato" en Espanol. When you find a Magnier or JPMc there, give me a call, a reasonable budget in place i will win that league easy for you at the first go. :D

Daxion
30/10/2004, 11:10 PM
Want any more amigos? Watch out, Kildare are coming for you tomorrow night? Another "classic" at the Showgrounds, can't get over, shame, could have told you where it all went wrong/right?

Nite, nite, watch out, Kildare are coming amigos, two big Byrnes at the back, take no prisoners !!!!Bunch of johnny cum latelys
We didn't take any prisoners tonight - beat your ass and you lot needed a penalty to score and now your lot will struggle to get promoted - as Bray have the easier run in the final 3 games with Dundalk (a), Limerick (h) and Monaghan (a), whereas your mob have Kilkenny (h), Harps (h) and Galway (a). With Harps trying to win the division, I will be surprised if they sit down in that game. Looks like we will visiting that cowshed called Station Road next year not once but twice.
ROVERS FOREVER :) :D

dublinred
02/11/2004, 7:28 PM
Nite, nite, watch out, Kildare are coming amigos, two big Byrnes at the back, take no prisoners !!!!

Good players them byrnes.