PDA

View Full Version : Big, big game lads...

Candystripe
28/10/2004, 9:50 PM
Go on the Cork!

Please don't let our defeat last Tuesday all be in vain.

In fairness you'll probably have to play a bit better than you did against us in the Brandywell, but if Kevin Doyle can keep his goal-scoring streak going - youse have a great chance!

Corcaigh abú!

adamcarr
28/10/2004, 9:52 PM
Go on the Cork!

Please don't let our defeat last Tuesday all be in vain.

In fairness you'll probably have to play a bit better than you did against us in the Brandywell, but if Kevin Doyle can keep his goal-scoring streak going - youse have a great chance!

Corcaigh abú!
Thanks!

Come On City!!!

ian
28/10/2004, 9:53 PM
Cheers candystripe hope we wll do it.

boc123
28/10/2004, 10:09 PM
Cheers man, we won't let you down ;)

ccfcgirl
28/10/2004, 10:21 PM
This time tomorrow night we will know cities faith.win lose or draw tomorrow .i must say it has been a great last 7 matches no one could of imagined such a great end to the season and no matter what happens im proud of the rebel army .cant wait for tomorrow night

GavinZac
28/10/2004, 10:23 PM
its great that i can enjoy the match tommorrow, without fear of being absolutely gutted. considering the state we were in recently, things are mighty high at the moment. :ball:

ccfcgirl
28/10/2004, 10:31 PM
its great that i can enjoy the match tommorrow, without fear of being absolutely gutted. considering the state we were in recently, things are mighty high at the moment. :ball:
couldnt of posted it better

ThaddyQuill
28/10/2004, 11:55 PM
I know people will say tomorrow night is just another 3 points(and of course that is true) but i think right now we need to say thank you to city for creating a cup final type atmosphere. By the number of posts alone on this site, you can see how much this means to the fans. City have dragged themselves back from the dead to have a genuine title chance. And with 2 strikers hitting form at the right time, it looks like we might just do it!

thecorner
29/10/2004, 2:20 AM
but i think right now we need to say thank you to city for creating a cup final type atmosphere.

eh.................

its we are the ones that are creating the cup final atmosphere ;)

thecorner
29/10/2004, 2:23 AM
also lets do it for neils birthday ;)