PDA

View Full Version : Cockney Rebel

yan
28/10/2004, 7:59 PM
have a look at dannys new hair tomorrow night,my gf just told me bcoz she did it today,

its green white and red,

looks good apparently

adamcarr
28/10/2004, 8:24 PM
Sounds daycent alright!

ccfcgirl
28/10/2004, 8:26 PM
That will be something to look out for.i cant wait for the match

Éanna
28/10/2004, 9:03 PM
be hard to see a haircut on the bench :D

Fermoy Blue
28/10/2004, 9:34 PM
What an *******! At least ye've copped onto him and Fenn,if yer 3rd liability ie. Murray doesn't **** up ye have areal chance-GO FOR IT!

Eric
28/10/2004, 9:35 PM
You've obviously just come from sticking ur head into the Blackwater!!!! :rolleyes:

adamcarr
28/10/2004, 9:40 PM
What an *******! At least ye've copped onto him and Fenn,if yer 3rd liability ie. Murray doesn't **** up ye have areal chance-GO FOR IT!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What an idiot! Danny Murphy is a better player than Greg in most peoples opinions except why would you change a winning team! Fenn is class and would walk into the Waherfurr side! I agree with Dan Murray though!

Colm
28/10/2004, 9:40 PM

Shut up ya fcukin muppet!

ian
28/10/2004, 9:49 PM
Lads I am sitting long side of him here and I will tel ya it is good. He is going to get some stick up at that sh-t hole of a ground tomorrow night. It looks good. hahahahah

De Town
28/10/2004, 9:55 PM
What an idiot! Danny Murphy is a better player than Greg in most peoples opinions except why would you change a winning team!

Agreed! Murphy is a way better player than Greg is and I would love to have him at Longford if your willing to let him go! :o

Fenn is class and would walk into the Waherfurr side!

Fenn is great aswell and you know well Waherrrrfurrrr would take him back with open arms :p

Éanna
28/10/2004, 10:21 PM
Danny Murphy is a better player than Greg in most peoples opinions
then i'd say most people are wrong. how come we've started keeping clean sheets all of a sudden

GavinZac
28/10/2004, 10:21 PM
then i'd say most people are wrong. how come we've started keeping clean sheets all of a sudden

neale horgan

Éanna
28/10/2004, 10:37 PM
i'd say hogy and greg is why we've been keeping clean sheets. we have two proper full backs who can defend properly in the team now for the first time in months.

Colm
28/10/2004, 11:34 PM
I think Danny and Greg are both fantastic.
We're lucky to have both of them in our squad so why bother arguing over who's better.

ccfcgirl
29/10/2004, 7:42 AM
We're lucky to have both of them in our squad so why bother arguing over who's better.
i totally agree

sullanefc
29/10/2004, 8:43 AM

Here here. Anyway, when we're in the Champions League next year we'll need em both for squad rotation and all that.

ccfcman
29/10/2004, 1:23 PM
Just to remind you all there are two Cockney rebels, Neale Fenn, remember him?

SSS
29/10/2004, 8:22 PM
i'd say hogy and greg is why we've been keeping clean sheets. we have two proper full backs who can defend properly in the team now for the first time in months.

Yep.
I think Danny is great and we all love to see him wade into the tackle, but from an early stage in the season he could be seen drifting a bit out of position, and being told so from the bench. Things have improved in recent games, but I'm sure we'll see him again in the first 11.

As for Hoggie, his elongated banishment was more puzzling than others such as Benno suffered.

higgins
29/10/2004, 8:43 PM
did you get a look at his hair???

"
Here here. Anyway, when we're in the Champions League next year we'll need em both for squad rotation and all that.
"

Are you sure you will make up 4 points in the last 4 games???????????????????????????????????????????
4 :D 3 :D 2 :D 1 :D

Game over!!

Fermoy Blue
29/10/2004, 8:47 PM
Notice none of ye defended the undefendsible,Murray,Iam sure ye're all delighted with Danny,yer own lovable little Londoner,a real diamond geezer and all but ye must have noticed he's also one of the most brainless footballers in league.As for Fenn he has the best 1st touch of any footballer in league,that's why ye took him off us and gave him 1500euro a week.Sure if Pat gave him 3000/week ye'd get 2 great touches off him!

higgins
29/10/2004, 8:53 PM
Agree about Fenn..

Nutsy had a pre contract talk with him last season when he was up for grabs...

I hear the talk lasted about 10 secs!!! :eek:

START OF CONTRAT TALK
Fenn told Nutsy what he wanted and Nutsy laughed at him
END OF CONTRACT TALK....

Id say he is loving it now being 4 points behind and missing out on 3 rounds of the Champions League :)

Éanna
30/10/2004, 2:44 AM
eanna, its a bit sad of greg that he has to get the likes of you, to slag murphy off.
"time of post 8.52" When you go to a match or two then I might consider your opinion worth listening to.

Éanna
30/10/2004, 2:44 AM
Eanna, you are getting embarrassing.
We all know murphy will get his place back, no matter how much you slag him, you are in the minority, live with it.
you might not have a clue, but how did you manag to confuse me with a waterford fan?! :rolleyes:

yan
30/10/2004, 12:02 PM
i think we all know that greg wont be with us next season, he will leave first chance he gets, we know he hates dolan and is only playing now bcoz of that 'meeting',Dolan probably shoukd have put danny murphy back in after his suspension but risked a lash back from the players-i think!

danny will be first choice next season and the only competition he faces will be from ray lally

dahamsta
30/10/2004, 12:58 PM
Eltom62, I'm curious, are you an Éanna stalker or something? Got a bit of a crush on him? You seem to spend an inordinate amount of your time following him around like. Could you stop it please? Now.

adam

Fair_play_boy
30/10/2004, 10:35 PM
i think we all know that greg wont be with us next season . . . Emmm. I think I missed that item on the club web site. Or was it in a match programme? :rolleyes:

Fair_play_boy
30/10/2004, 10:53 PM
eanna, its a bit sad of greg that he has to get the likes of you, to slag murphy off.Years ago, I remember a kid in school used to watch out for disagreements between other guys. He was a quiet, sad sort of kid, who had little going for him in the personality department. When he thought he could get away with it, he would try to stir it up between the guys who were disagreeing with each other. He was the kid who would push decent guys together, and say "Fight", when it was obvious to all that he was scared of being in a real fight himself. But it gave him some moments of pleasure when a punch was thrown as a result of his interference. I don't know what happened to that kid, but with any luck he grew out of his sad, limited way of living. Then again, he may be posting messages in this forum.

Éanna
30/10/2004, 11:11 PM
i think we all know that greg wont be with us next season, he will leave first chance he gets, we know he hates dolan and is only playing now bcoz of that 'meeting',Dolan probably shoukd have put danny murphy back in after his suspension but risked a lash back from the players-i think!

danny will be first choice next season and the only competition he faces will be from ray lally
did you hear the interview on the official site. apparently dolan and greg have "sorted their differences." I don't think Dolan would play any player because of pressure, he's his own man and he does what he wants to do. Danny Murphy was outstanding earlier in the season and was deservedly in the team ahead of Greg. Greg's got his chance and taken it, if he starts playing poorly, i expect murphy to come back into the team. Murphy is a better player going forward, but I think we look more solid at the back with Greg in the team- if only there was a way to play both of them! :)

Éanna
30/10/2004, 11:48 PM
Would Greg at CB be a possibilty (instead of D.Murray)? I know he has little if any experiance there, but I think it's worth a shot in training.
don't think he's tall enough to be honest.