PDA

View Full Version : LOI Week 5

McNasara
03/04/2014, 7:44 AM
At first glance Limerick at UCD Bowl and Athlone (with Mick Cooke) away to Drogs seem to me as too high odds. Still waiting for the team news...

McNasara
04/04/2014, 11:13 AM
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers

These two are also already played one game this year, convincing win for Bohs 5:1 at home in the LSC game. Bray's manager Alan Mathews (perhaps their greatest strength after major changes in the off season) had a poor record against Bohs in the past (1-2-10). Home team will still be without two the most experienced midfielders D. Mulcahy (club captain) and A. Murphy. On the other side, the Seagulls will also be without their captain D. O'Connor (centre back), right winger A. Hanlon is also injured and regular goalie S. Redmond is suspended. After defensive formation in the last round at Dundalk, I expect few changes in the Bohs lineup: key midfielder R. McEvoy, in-form striker D. Corcoran and one of K. Devaney or S. Traynor should be back in the midfield. Promising striker C. Byrne (came from Shams Perth from Australia where he was a club's topscorer) should once again leading the Bray's forward line after being on the bench in the last game. Home team is the favorite, but I expect that Wanderers won't only defend while Bohs with better players are also capable for scoring since this will be the PD debut for the young opposing keeper.

bet: 3-5 goals
odds: 2.15
stake: 1/5

nigel-harps1954
04/04/2014, 11:22 AM
Decided to stick my neck out a bit and gone for a 5 game accumulator:

Galway -1 @13/10
Bohs @8/11
Derry v Sligo BTTS @evens
Drogheda 8/15
St. Pat's @11/10
All works out around 25/1.

Be a nice 51 euro back from my 2 euro.

passinginterest
04/04/2014, 12:14 PM
Small wager on;
Bohs, Drogheda, Galway and Shels.

McNasara
04/04/2014, 1:12 PM
UCD vs Limerick

And they have started the season opposite of expectations UCD have two wins and none for Limerick so far. Yet the fact is that the Superblues are a better team (especially as far as the defense). In fact, the Students are already conceded ten goals in four games and will be without key centre back I. Ryan (the most experienced defender) tonight. Limerick will be without defender M. Leahy and midfielder D. Galbraith (both long-term injured), but experienced left back R. Williams and club topscorer from the last season C. Curran are back. Also there is a new striker T. McManus. This will be a very tricky game, home team with poor defense but with attack in good mood; away side with very solid defense and with one of the worst attacks in the league. Overall, I'm of the opinion that Limerick is the better team and closer to win here, especially with important returns.

bet: Limerick
odds: 2.60
stake: 1/5

Be a nice 51 euro back from my 2 euro.
Maybe I didn't say before, and perhaps there is no need, but my one unit is equivalent to your potential back.

Good luck!!!

ifk101
04/04/2014, 1:31 PM
Don't see much of interest myself but think Galway should be too strong for a (very) young Cobh team. Slightly tempted by Wexford but will stay away.

McNasara
06/04/2014, 6:37 PM
Both of my games ended 1:1, very bad for me. Bohs received a red card after only twenty minutes which is quite reduced chances of my over bet. On the other side, Limerick had a disallowed goal, however with their performance didn't deserve to win against the Students. Minus two units :mad: