PDA

View Full Version : Bray V's Galway

Seagull's Nest
27/10/2004, 4:27 PM
Is there many galway fans travelling to Bray for the game.. This was a tough game down in Galway, hoping we have learnt from our mistakes and going for the win...

KR's Post
27/10/2004, 4:32 PM
We'll win don't worry. 2-0 to Bray. I shouldn't be predicting after my bad one against Harps. Terry the Galway fan doesn't seem to be confident in his team. He went for 3-0 bray. I would'nt say they'll have many with nothing to play for. i mean last season they brought two fans,both with drums. made alot of noise though. ;)

Seagull's Nest
27/10/2004, 4:58 PM
hopefully they knock a few in! We could do with a good result to boost the teams confidence!

Roo69
28/10/2004, 1:06 PM
Gormley out through suspension while Grogan and Tresson should make their long awaited returns.

Farrell is only 50/50 and a bit of good news on Robbie McGuinness ! he reckons he should be back for the Dundalk game if not this one

Terry
28/10/2004, 1:51 PM
We'll win don't worry. 2-0 to Bray. I shouldn't be predicting after my bad one against Harps. Terry the Galway fan doesn't seem to be confident in his team. He went for 3-0 bray. I would'nt say they'll have many with nothing to play for. i mean last season they brought two fans,both with drums. made alot of noise though. ;)

no more than 5 id say, and that depends on how many of the dublin based supporters go!!!! Still going for 3-0 to bray :(

Best of luck next season and I hope we meet in the premier division next year :o

Seagull's Nest
28/10/2004, 3:06 PM
Hopefully we get the win! And hope we do get the promotion up this season..

galwaygirl
29/10/2004, 9:44 AM
no more than 5 id say, and that depends on how many of the dublin based supporters go!!!! Still going for 3-0 to bray :(

Best of luck next season and I hope we meet in the premier division next year :o

I'm still gonna go with my draw, 2-2 i'd say. :rolleyes:
Don't think there's many goin. I'd say 3 or 4 cars that'll be it but then again that's still as many as what travelled up in May to the Carlisle.

Goin away for the weekend shortly, so i'm not gonna be able to make the journey myself this time round.

As Terry said, best of luck next season and we'll see ye back in the Carlisle the season after in the Premier ;)