PDA

View Full Version : We fcuking hate Shelbourne....

Pages : 1 [2]

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:29 PM
well said Colm Here here.

down with all shels scum

Fair play but no matter how much you hate us, we still wont give a toss about you or your small time team, that's the difference.

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:30 PM
Fair play but no matter how much you hate us, we still wont give a toss about you or your small time team, that's the difference.

sure thing Anto, thats why you're on this forum. tw@t

Colm
27/10/2004, 11:32 PM
Colm, consider deleting this. Mods, if Colm deletes, consider deleting this and other posts which quote Colm.
We don't want Gardai demanding ICQs from Adam / Dahamsta. Based on what I know of defamation law, this could happen.

Chill out FPB, I deliberately used the words "a lot of people would say".
And the truth is that a lot of people do say those things!!

There's been a lot worse said about Shels and others on foot.ie over the years!
I'd say you're dying to be mod FPB! ;)

Anyway, back on topic, Shels are scum!

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:32 PM
sure thing Anto, thats why you're on this forum. ****

I go on many forums, it doesn't mean I give a toss about the people who post on them. The fact is, nobody at Shels cares about Cork. You're a small time team with one league trophy in their entire history, why should we be bothered by you at all?

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:33 PM
Anyway, back on topic, Shels are scum!

yeah lets stay on track here!

is scum too light a word do you think?

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:34 PM
I go on many forums, it doesn't mean I give a toss about the people who post on them. The fact is, nobody at Shels cares about Cork. You're a small time team with one league trophy in their entire history, why should we be bothered by you at all?

we dont really care what you think! we laugh at you little club every day of the week

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:35 PM
we dont really care what you think! we laugh at you little club every day of the week

No you don't. You sing songs in Derry about how much you hate us and have threads calling everyone from our chairman to our ultras scum. Clearly you do care, and that's the difference between the two clubs.

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:36 PM
No you don't. You sing songs in Derry about how much you hate us and have threads calling everyone from our chairman to our ultras scum. Clearly you do care, and that's the difference between the two clubs.

theres a line between hating and caring Anto. pure deadly buzz

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:37 PM
theres a line between hating and caring Anto. pure deadly buzz

No there's not :D The fact that you hate us shows you clearly do care, how can you hate something you don't care about? :D

Colm
27/10/2004, 11:38 PM
The fact is, nobody at Shels cares about Cork.

Yeah that's why ye made 'Cork Village' banners last season and why ye stocked up on missiles to throw at Pat Dolan this season and why there's about six or seven threads about City on the Shels offical forum!

It must be hard for ye because no matter what ye achieve or who ye sign you'll never even come close to being as big a club as we are! I pity you.

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:40 PM
Yeah that's why ye made 'Cork Village' banners last season and why ye stocked up on missiles to throw at Pat Dolan this season and why there's about six or seven threads about City on the Shels offical forum!

It must be hard for ye because no matter what ye achieve or who ye sign you'll never even come close to being as big a club as we are! I pity you.

We make banners about alot of teams, and we do care about Pat Dolan :D Just not his army of non achievers.
And of course we've threads about City, we're playing them next week, it stands to reason we're going to open threads about them :confused: we had threads on Finn Harps too, doesn't mean we hate them :D

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:41 PM
No there's not :D The fact that you hate us shows you clearly do care, how can you hate something you don't care about? :D

Anto Anto, i pity you, you must yearn for the chance to support a big team.
poor Anto i feel sorry for you now

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:42 PM
Anto Anto, i pity you, you must yearn for the chance to support a big team.
poor Anto i feel sorry for you now

Yeah, good one :confused:

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah, good one :confused:

it must be some sort of longing that brings you on here. no one to talk to at tolka? of course not!

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:45 PM
it must be some sort of longing that brings you on here. no one to talk to at tolka? of course not!

At quater to one on a wednesday night, an empty stadium, only in Tolka....

Pablo
27/10/2004, 11:47 PM
an empty stadium, only in Tolka....

yeah when your team is going for the league....only in tolka correct!

Slash/ED
27/10/2004, 11:50 PM
Erm, alright.

To be hoenst with you, you're just boring the hell out of me at this stage with endless drivel. The sooner this gets closed the better.

RedX
27/10/2004, 11:57 PM
Slash..how about this for a closing comment..lets wait and see Friday night... ;)

Also in fairness of course Shels fans would be worried we beat them Friday..that only natural...and dont use the line you treat every club the same and that Cork City dont matter..We are your biggest rivals right now..i dont care about history and i also dont care that you think we are just another bunch of culchies..because you might just get the surprise of your life Friday..dont be to Cocky... :rolleyes:

Lastly...Shels have been given preferential treatment from the FAI,RTE and about everyone else who cares over the last few years..deny it all you want but every fan besides your own across the league knows this... :rolleyes:

I wonder where the ref will be from Friday... :confused:

dortie
28/10/2004, 7:25 AM
Having a laugh at this thread particularly a $hels fan reffering to our support ?? Lets get the fact right here, any Eircom league fan who has set foot in Tolka Park in the past 3 seasons will have witnessed the 'pathetic' support of $helbourne. The two visits I made this season, you would have been lucky to hit 900. Add to that you have been in league challenging positions/winners over the past number of seasons, most clubs attract a few 1000 bandwagoners when they are in this position. For your Information our average gate at Derry this season has been around 2,000, not bad for a team who have sat in the bottom 3 for most of the season. Tell you what if your support is 900 when your top of the league, you better pray that your coffers from your european success lasts... because Id hate to see your gate if you were not in the top 4.

Cork to win the league over $helbourne anyday.

exile
28/10/2004, 7:27 AM
Cork to win the league over $helbourne anyday.

and derry to come 2nd :D :D :D
i think derry will do well next season under kenny he is a good manager imo

thecorner
28/10/2004, 7:30 AM
taken from fourfiveone.net (http://www.fourfiveone.net/ontheroad.html)

Shelbourne
Getting there:
From the city centre... Follow signs for the airport, which will bring you out along Dorset St. which becomes Drumcondra Road. Cross the canal and go under the railway bridge. As you keep driving, you'll pass houses on your left, which are back from the road, behind trees. After these houses, you go through a set of lights and over a bridge. Richmond Road is the next right and Tolka Park is a couple of hundred yards along on the right hand side. Any of buses 3, 11, 11A, 11B, 16, 16A, 36, 36A, 41, 41A, 41B, 41C will get you there.

Food and drink:
Bertie's local (Fagan's) is good for some grub and a few pints, but not the kind of place to start some football chants. There's also a bar in the ground.

The locals:
What locals? This is Shels we're talking about!

Inside the ground:
Section A of the old stand will be reserved for City fans - that's just inside the main gate.

Do:
Join up with the rest of the Rebel Army inside the ground, and marvel and the vast emptiness of the Riverside Stand.

Don't:
Forget about the great day out we had in Tolka on the last day of the 2000/01 season when a 1-0 win robbed Shels of the title and gave us European football.

Price:
€10/€5

Rating:
6/10. The atmosphere may be lacking in Tolka, but so to are the sort of crowds found at other Dublin grounds.

read underlined....says it all really ;)

Hecko
28/10/2004, 9:25 AM
Lads does anyone remember a european site that gave us Team of the Week after Malmo? They gave official attendance figures for all eL clubs and clearly showed that $hels are still behind Bohs in 3rd place attendance-wise than I think that should end the argument.

One question for Slash/Ed - why do you have so few fans, even when you're doing so well in Europe? It is a FACT that you have less home support than Bohs (even when they're not doing well) and about 1/2 of what we have. The fact that lots of us turned up to see you at Landsdowne doesn;t change that... you're just a soul-less club, with a few die-hards, lots of kids and some whinging Man U and Liverpool fans who come out for teh last few games of the season

JackeenRebel
28/10/2004, 11:56 AM
In reply to the Shels fan, I'm a southsider Jackeen and I've been following Cork City for the last 2 season. The lads ask me why I would I not support Shels or Shamrock Rovers my answer is simple - We're all agreed that Rovers are the filth of league of Ireland so that writes them off but when you get a club like Shels, a south Dublin side, who were offered a site in Ringsend to build on who turn it down to go to the north side for a ready made grounds it shows where the clubs loyalty lies, there is a yellow streak there.

It also begs the question, are you a Southsider who travels to the north side to support a turn coat club or are you a northsider who supports an original southside club - must be very confusing for you - but either way what Shels did was a joke and it's no wonder they are strapped for 'real' support. I'm delighted to say I'm a City supporter even if I am from Dublin originally ... yis are a good bunch of lads and beats supporting a confused team!!

City 3-1 Shels (O'Flynn1, Doyler2 (O'Callaghan 2 assists)

adamd164
28/10/2004, 12:00 PM
City first, Derry second ...one can only dream! :D

Seriously though, Kenny's a brill manager and best of luck to you lot!