PDA

View Full Version : Final nail in the coffin?

Gunthers Mask
30/12/2001, 6:25 PM
Looking at the RTÉ match today(got it taped) when I got home I saw Éanna,CCFCman,Fonzi,me,trainee and a few other "loyal" supporters on t.v. singing at the end of the game in the shed. I hate to say it but I estimate around only 15 people were there singing and bar a few others who went home this was the majority of the people who sing in the shed.

To quote Éanna's signature"The shed is dead,Long live the shed"

Any answers to this problem??

ollie
30/12/2001, 7:59 PM
there were about 10 people singing which is dire, at least they kept singing to the end of the match.
when murphy out chants started about 3 lads in front of me started to give them some **** over it.
we should bring flares to more matches.
where could you buy them and how much anyone?

A face
30/12/2001, 11:54 PM
Mask, was it just Eanna and the lads or did it show the full shed, my mates legged it when they saw the camera, and never told me, b*stards !! To be honest, i am kinda camera shy and would have legged it too (and i was in full voice aswell)

For flares :

http://www.tifo.it

But it is down for Christmas, as couriers are on hols.

Gunthers Mask
31/12/2001, 12:05 AM
Everyone in the shed singing at the end of the game got on t.v. Me and my friends were singing with Éanna and we got on the t.v. as well then we went over and were singing during Brian Kerrs post match annalysis.

Éanna
31/12/2001, 9:06 PM
thought the athmosphere was much better today than it has been for a while. hopefully more of the same next game!