PDA

View Full Version : Rams V UCD -

Rams-fan
27/10/2004, 12:18 PM
I think next Sats game will be an interesting game. We seem to be in the scoring habit and we have always played it tight against UCD. :cool:

Lets hope Dave can increase his goal scoring tally. He is playing very well at the moment there. Also hope if Darren Murphy is not suspended (saw somewhere he was suspended, thought he served all the suspensions) is played in the midfield. :ball:

Schumi
27/10/2004, 3:59 PM
Hopefully we can finally get a win against you lot, only team we haven't beaten this year!

BTW what time would the clubhouse bar be open at and would they be likely to show the Leinster rugby game?

ramblers
27/10/2004, 8:14 PM
Rams Fan,

Darren in suspended for the next 2 games unfortunatly.

The way the lads are playing and given the 2 draws we have had against UCD it should be a good game lets hope of a good result.

Cool Rambler
28/10/2004, 11:59 AM
The bar will be open early.
The television is programmed not to show Rugby matches and there will be no 'Heiners' on sale.

Schumi
28/10/2004, 1:54 PM
I'll have to spend my money somewhere more deserving so.

Roo69
28/10/2004, 2:12 PM
The bar will be open early.
The television is programmed not to show Rugby matches and there will be no 'Heiners' on sale.

Are you having a laugh or what ? Programmed to show no Rugby ! Mockery.
that must mean all the channels that show rugby (sky sports, rte, setanta) are all blocked.

Terry
28/10/2004, 2:42 PM
Are you having a laugh or what ? Programmed to show no Rugby ! Mockery.
that must mean all the channels that show rugby (sky sports, rte, setanta) are all blocked.

I think he's saying that there is nobody interested in rugby in cobh! ;) and that you cant beat a good pint of murphy's :)

Aberdonian Stu
28/10/2004, 2:59 PM
Not that I drink the pish I believe it's referred to as "Heino" or "Heinie" by the D4 heads you wish to mock not Heiner.

pineapple stu
28/10/2004, 5:36 PM
Is the match in any danger with the weather down there? I know from harsh experience that the ground is fairly high up, but are there any problems with the trains either?

liam88
28/10/2004, 9:10 PM
I think he's saying that there is nobody interested in rugby in cobh! ;) and that you cant beat a good pint of murphy's :)
Had fair turn out on the streets/in all the bars for Munsters European games last year!
Have to agree with the 2nd point although of course I'm just going on what other people have said................. :o

You want a decent drink in the Cobh clubhouse get a litre of the Red Stuff! (lemonade ;) ) it's what I always do while ma uncle and brother are on the Murphy's :D

Rams-fan
29/10/2004, 11:52 AM
Is the match in any danger with the weather down there? I know from harsh experience that the ground is fairly high up, but are there any problems with the trains either?

The Ground holds up pretty well in the bad weather. It's a long time since a game was called off at home due to the Rain.

The Cork - Cobh connection as far as I know is a bus transfer at the moment.

As for watching the Rugby, the bar staff are quite good. You just have to ask.

Looking forward to the game. :ball: