PDA

View Full Version : Gameweek 3 - Wexford away. E

outspoken
19/03/2014, 4:22 PM
It's only gameweek 3 and already TC has some huge decisions to make.

Decision number 1 - Does he stick with young Jamie Mulhall who has served him so well and is in hot form having gained an under-18 call-up thanks to his performance against Shels or does he go with the tried and trusted Noel Haverty who is back from suspension.

Decision number 2 - Stick with Peter Hynes or drop him and change the shape. - Hynes was cack against Shels and as soon as he made way for Kevin O'Connor we looked a much much better team so does he stick with Hynes or does he bring KOC in alongside Ricer and push Rhys in behind Sully in a 4-2-3-1 formation, personally I think that is ideal for Rhys and KOC and Ricer so if I was TC id seriously consider it as long as Sully doesnt become isolated on his own. I get the feeling (and a few others ive spoken too as well) that Don is not overly happy out wide and would like his chance through the middle so its a big choice for TC to have to make when it comes to formation.

In terms of team news were are full strength bar salmo and etanda but Youths are without their main CB Shane Nolan and James Dermody too so I feel Sully should find a lot more space in and around the penalty area so I'm predicting a 1-0 town win as Wexford are always hard to break down. One things for sure it's not a game we want to lose. This favorites pressure is a c*nt.

What's everyone elses thoughts on the game?