26/10/2004, 9:18 PM
massive game now,probably our biggest in years

our season boils down to 1 game

the derry result should see the rebel army invade tolka park on friday night

whatever anyone is doing, try to change your plans and get to this one

kevincronin2000
26/10/2004, 9:29 PM
OK How do we make this THE big one?

How about anyone who is not driving i.e going by bus or passenger in a car cuts up papers on the way up to dublin to make a bag of snow for under each seat in the away section.

Lads any one working in bars shops etc... time to rob till rolls. 30 till rolls 10 for the entrance of the team and ten for each goal , c'mon city 2-0 no sweating at 89min that way

kevincronin2000
26/10/2004, 9:30 PM
1 game? ha. We need other games to go our way too. We shouldnt hype this game up as much as possible. We all know what happens when we do that. I for one will be going to the match... but I wont get my hopes up. We havent beaten shels all season. I hope the team prove me wrong... i really do.

Can we not be optimistic while still being realists

Fair_play_boy
26/10/2004, 9:37 PM
It is really important that we got tons of FIRST TIMERS to this game. The lads have to hear the loudest singing from the City seats.

sullanefc
26/10/2004, 9:45 PM
Does anyone know Shels' run in? I mean if we beat them (i'd love to say when we beat them but i'm too afraid) they still have to drop 2 more points. who is going to do it for us??

De Town
26/10/2004, 9:48 PM
Does anyone know Shels' run in? I mean if we beat them (i'd love to say when we beat them but i'm too afraid) they still have to drop 2 more points. who is going to do it for us??

We play them next Monday away and the following Saturday at home.

max power
26/10/2004, 9:49 PM
We play them next Monday away and the following Saturday at home.

can we just let shels win :confused:

De Town
26/10/2004, 9:53 PM
can we just let shels win :confused:

Again, we could work something out :cool:

max power
26/10/2004, 9:54 PM
Again, we could work something out :cool:

good, all this winning is causing me health problems, the liver is about to give in.

kevincronin2000
26/10/2004, 10:00 PM
Shelbournes run in

Cork City
Longford Town (twice )
Waterford United
Saint Patricks Athletic

You can see points being droped all right
Pats will do anything to deprive them of the leauge after the paul Marney fiasco.

sullanefc
26/10/2004, 10:07 PM
Ooh where is the waterford game on? RSC or Tolka? I'm not sure about Longford. There season is over and they have nothing to play for. Having said that, playing a team twice in a row is always tough and unlikely they will win both. Which could be our problem against Drogheda. Can't see Pats taking points from them.

Druss
26/10/2004, 11:30 PM
Borrowed from Shels site :cool:
Mon 1 Nov Longford Town Home PREM
Sat 6 Nov Longford Town Away PREM
Fri 12 Nov Waterford United Home PREM
Fri 19 Nov St Patricks Athletic Away PREM

Don't think waterford will be doing us any favours away from the RSC. But Longford might.

max power
26/10/2004, 11:38 PM

Don't think waterford will be doing us any favours away from the RSC. But Longford might.

ha ha under 12's to play both matchs :D

SÓC
26/10/2004, 11:39 PM
I honestly believe that if we win all our remaining games we'll win the league.

Dont know how likely that is but we'll live in hope. 12 in a row would be some run.

Drogs and Shels away are very tough fixtures at any time

Druss
26/10/2004, 11:41 PM
ha ha under 12's to play both matchs :D

Ah you know we are the lesser of two evils.
And these under 12's u speak off, how are they doing in their league at the moment? :eek:

patsh
27/10/2004, 7:28 AM
3 teams whose season is over and nothing to play for. 12 points for $hels...:(

GavinZac
27/10/2004, 7:35 AM
3 teams whose season is over and nothing to play for. 12 points for $hels...:(

not a chance. you think that cup winners longford, scum-of-the-earth waterford and "Paul Marney Fiasco" St. Pats are going to roll over and present themselves to Shels when they know they can scupper their season?

connaithe
27/10/2004, 7:56 AM
If we beat Shels friday night, then we will have to go to another of shels remaining games and roar on their opposition for the night....

GavinZac
27/10/2004, 7:57 AM
If we beat Shels friday night, then we will have to go to another of shels remaining games and roar on their opposition for the night....

longford then, not bloody pats or waterford anyway :D

drinkfeckarse
27/10/2004, 10:05 AM
A must win game, best of luck City.

thecorner
27/10/2004, 3:55 PM
think its time for the digital camera to make return this weekend...first time european odyss...oydse....ah fcuk it...colm spell that for me ;)

James
27/10/2004, 3:58 PM
bringing the camera too lads :)
so everyone be on their best behaviour

REBEL ARMY :ball:

Colm
27/10/2004, 3:58 PM
think its time for the digital camera to make return this weekend...first time european odyss...oydse....ah fcuk it...colm spell that for me ;)

Odyssey. :D

James
27/10/2004, 4:27 PM
soccerbot is predicting a win for shels on friday and them to win the league by 7points in the end. According to them city will drop only 5 more points for the rest of the season with 3 of them in their opinion v shels

their tables (http://www.soccerbot.com/fai/tables/irprem2004.htm)

patsh
28/10/2004, 8:38 AM
The key to this game is "mental attitude".
$hels have had the edge over us for the last few seasons, and will be very confident that they can beat us when they want to.

I expect that George, Doyler, Kearney and maybe Flynnie will get a serious kicking tomorrow night, especially in the first 15 minutes, and the ref will do nothing about it, can even see George getting sent off. $hels will do whatever they can to bully and intimidate the team. Heary, Harris, Rogers, Crawford and the other potetial jailbirds and all the other lowlife thugs will once again show us just what scum they are.
It will be a case of us having to keep the head and try to rise above it.
We are probably a better football team, but will that be enough?
I don't think it will, and go for a draw at best....:(

GavinZac
28/10/2004, 8:51 AM
i'll bringing my camera too, any chance of getting those pics from ye lads when its all over?

ccfcman
28/10/2004, 8:54 AM
WE WILL BEAT SHELS!

I was thinking last night, we're unstoppable, the Derry match was a far greater task than the Shels game. We will indeed win the league.

GavinZac
28/10/2004, 10:35 AM
WE WILL BEAT SHELS!

I was thinking last night, we're unstoppable, the Derry match was a far greater task than the Shels game. We will indeed win the league.

i certainly hope the players are as confident as yourself! :D

ccfcman
28/10/2004, 10:44 AM
I genuinely reckon we will be drinking Fanta ;) outta the League Trophy in the Horseshoe at the end of the season

KR's Post
28/10/2004, 10:49 AM
Is the game on the box??? :confused:

daveh
28/10/2004, 11:13 AM
Not allowing it?Have they seen our performances on the box this year?

adamd164
28/10/2004, 12:05 PM
I suspect that the attendance would be diabolical (from their end obviously!) if it was on TV and we'd have an improved chance of winning :cool:

BTW FOR GOD'S SAKE WE'RE A PROFESSIONAL CLUB, NO MORE 'NOT ON TV' EXCUSES LADS!