PDA

View Full Version : Work should be banned

tiktok
26/10/2004, 2:50 PM
I came in at six o'clock this morning.

Worked my backside off for eight hours (which I'd like to remind you is a standard working day). Got everything cleared off my desk.

Went to boss, said I'm off to Derry. Rang another poster here to confirm my spin. All set to go, ten minutes later I got fcuking drafted in to clear up some idiots mess :mad: and now I'll probably be stuck here until seven or eight tonight.

I've never been as fcuking p1ssed off as I am at the moment, all made worse by the fact that I know if I legged it right now and traffic was ok I'd still make it.

rant over.

max power
26/10/2004, 2:56 PM
came in at 10 did nothing heading home now :D

Ruairi
26/10/2004, 3:05 PM
Bad one TikTok, that's a kick in the teeth alright

Knoert
26/10/2004, 3:10 PM
So you missed the game or what?

You'll be luckier next time, less luck isn't possible ;)!

I'm one week off from school this week :p .

$Leon$
26/10/2004, 4:12 PM
I came in at six o'clock this morning.

Worked my backside off for eight hours (which I'd like to remind you is a standard working day). Got everything cleared off my desk.

Went to boss, said I'm off to Derry. Rang another poster here to confirm my spin. All set to go, ten minutes later I got fcuking drafted in to clear up some idiots mess :mad: and now I'll probably be stuck here until seven or eight tonight.

I've never been as fcuking p1ssed off as I am at the moment, all made worse by the fact that I know if I legged it right now and traffic was ok I'd still make it.

rant over.

hate that. i remember a few years ago durin 2002 world cup started work at 3AM to be finished in time to head to pub to see ireland v saudi game. talkin to lad on bar stool beside mesaid he started at 9AM and decided to head to pub at 10AM to be well oiled in time for the match (ko 1200noon). do you no how he managed it ? "worked" on the roads for the county council. sickning

thecorner
26/10/2004, 4:18 PM
babysitting should also be banned

was supposed to head up today but had to babysit before work :mad:

tiktok
26/10/2004, 4:29 PM
Chemistry is just one big mess.....you should find a new career! ;)

escape while you can :D
still at work by the way :mad:

adamd164
26/10/2004, 5:22 PM
babysitting should also be banned

was supposed to head up today but had to babysit before work :mad:

:D God that's the worst! :D

ccfcman
26/10/2004, 5:24 PM
Ban babies?

thecorner
26/10/2004, 5:26 PM
could have chanced bringing the baby up but wouldnt think what biy! would be too happy with me changing nappies in his car :D

liam88
26/10/2004, 6:48 PM
I'm one week off from school this week :p .

High five :D ;)
Nice one-same here!

Jon'o
26/10/2004, 6:52 PM
High five :D ;)
Nice one-same here!

COUGH tax dodgers !!! ;)

Do some work :D

liam88
26/10/2004, 7:55 PM
COUGH tax dodgers !!! ;)

Do some work :D

I dry clean posh people clothes once a week........

:D ;)

pete
27/10/2004, 3:23 PM
Work is over-rated. ;)

To make youse feel worse we didn't get on M1 til maybe 4.10 & only for bad decision of going via dundalk (took 45mins to get thru :eek: ) would have made start of game.