PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan United 1-0 Sligo Rovers

sligoman
23/10/2004, 1:04 PM
I cant believe we lost to Monaghan,we must of played really ****.We are a disgraceful team.The quicker the season ends the better :mad:

cathalsligo
23/10/2004, 1:46 PM
worst rovers team ever

Redzer
26/10/2004, 11:14 AM
Did anyone see, “The Star” yesterday? A story about Finn Harps game on Sat. An interesting fact, in the 22 games since Felix Healy took over last May, they have lost only 1 game. Compare that to Sean Conner 3 defeats in 4 games. Felix Healy was a proven manager in the League. Even Don O’Riardon had a somewhat successful record. But, it’s looking as if this guy has not got any experience, except some Sunday League team that no one has heard tell off. Monaghan with a –35 goal difference. 19 defeats and we could not score against them. Which brings me to my point. What business, or professional experience or expertise has the person or persons who appointed Sean Conner got? A 19 man board! Surely someone had to question his background. If Siemprered is correct that he did not even play for Port Vale, then the rest of his C.V. must be questioned. What do you think?

akearins
26/10/2004, 3:14 PM
Hold the press!!!!!Its been stated on the forum Connors has no experience as manager and now he has inherited a side from Don which we all know is not up to much, I remember supporetrs being critical of McStay when he took over. he too had absolutely no managaerial experience and was manager when we got relegated .... The rest is history.

the mas is honest and calls a spade a spade, he has said openly the players are not goo denough and a lot will be going so to that effect , he has said he is looking for 16 nes players for next season , thats an entire new side, just waht we need he has sid that Darren Jack came here witha big reputation and as yet he has not seen anything to justify that, we all knew this but Don enver said it.

We cannot judge him on tyhe few games he has been here and until next season when he has his own side together should we be making any judgement

dublinred
27/10/2004, 3:21 PM
Did anyone see, “The Star” yesterday? A story about Finn Harps game on Sat. An interesting fact, in the 22 games since Felix Healy took over last May, they have lost only 1 game. Compare that to Sean Conner 3 defeats in 4 games. Felix Healy was a proven manager in the League. Even Don O’Riardon had a somewhat successful record. But, it’s looking as if this guy has not got any experience, except some Sunday League team that no one has heard tell off. Monaghan with a –35 goal difference. 19 defeats and we could not score against them. Which brings me to my point. What business, or professional experience or expertise has the person or persons who appointed Sean Conner got? A 19 man board! Surely someone had to question his background. If Siemprered is correct that he did not even play for Port Vale, then the rest of his C.V. must be questioned. What do you think?

The boss was recommended by a good source , best to lose all remaining games this season to get rid of most of current players and let the boss start again with his new players next season then judge him.