PDA

View Full Version : irish indo.. team of the week.

kevincronin2000
23/10/2004, 10:23 AM
Good to see both Greg O'Halloran and Kevin Doyle in todays Irish team of the week. Jason Byrne of shels is the other el player in the team.

BOF
23/10/2004, 12:51 PM
Thought Greg was excellent last nite. His distribution was excellent and he defended well. Brought a new dimension to our general play with his passing

b

ollie
23/10/2004, 12:57 PM
greg did well last night-gritty as ever

Fair_play_boy
23/10/2004, 1:00 PM
Yes Greg is playing his socks off at the moment, and recently passed the 100 mark of starts for City. But he is getting an awful doing from opposition players. Last night the ref saw him getting punched in the back of the head in an off the ball incident, but gave advantage to City who were in a scoring position. Later he did not call the player back. Something similar happened in the RSC last week. I am afraid that the guy will react to this sooner or later, and then he will be called every name under the sun.

thecorner
23/10/2004, 3:21 PM
Last night the ref saw him getting punched in the back of the head in an off the ball incident.

thought the ref was very poor again last night

A face
23/10/2004, 10:21 PM
the ref saw him getting punched in the back of the head in an off the ball incident

Is he still refing ???? :eek:

This is unreal and it is one of the reasons the league is not progressing as fast as it should. The reffing standard in the league plays a huge part of what type of game is played. Teams like Shels and Waterford are higher on the table than they should be directly because if it, they are not getting points because of their ability, it is because of the beatings that they give out.

Gary
24/10/2004, 12:11 AM
thought the ref was very poor again last night

Maybe its because the game was pretty much one way traffic all the way, but I thought the ref had a decent game, apart from the SPA keeper/handling outside the area issue.

Certainly I felt he was about the most impartial ref seen at the Cross this season.