PDA

View Full Version : Match tonight

joeSoap
22/10/2004, 10:10 AM
I'm bringing a mate who is on crutches with a cast up to his groin....where is the closest possible place I can park to the ground so he won't have to hop too far???

Terry
22/10/2004, 10:29 AM
I'm bringing a mate who is on crutches with a cast up to his groin....where is the closest possible place I can park to the ground so he won't have to hop too far???

drop him off at the main entrance, then go find a parking space :) ;)

joeSoap
22/10/2004, 10:32 AM
Is that the entrance near the stand side of the ground??

Bald Student
22/10/2004, 10:49 AM
There's usually a security man at the entrance on Fosters Avenue near the stand who only let's officials in but he'll let you in if you explain the situation. If you arrive when the turnstiles are just opening 45 mins before kick off he'll probably let you drive right up to the grounds.

That's only my experience with him, I can't promise you anything.

Roo69
22/10/2004, 10:51 AM
There's usually a security man at the entrance on Fosters Avenue near the stand who only let's officials in but he'll let you in if you explain the situation. If you arrive when the turnstiles are just opening 45 mins before kick off he'll probably let you drive right up to the grounds.

That's only my experience with him, I can't promise you anything.

Yeah yer man at the Foster Avenue gates is sound, he will let you drive in no bother with your mate. But last time i was there it was closed for construction, but i think thats all finished now.

joeSoap
22/10/2004, 11:05 AM
Cheers boys....and now for my next stupid qiestion.....do I drive into the campus to find Fosters Avenue or is there another way?? :confused:

Schumi
22/10/2004, 11:47 AM
do I drive into the campus to find Fosters Avenue or is there another way?? :confused:
No, Foster's Avenue is a road off the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway. It's the turn opposite the Radisson Hotel. See here (http://www.maporama.com/share/Map.asp?SESSIONID={96FB3948-E33D-40BF-823D-8FF44DD00453}&ZoomSet=6).

joeSoap
22/10/2004, 11:59 AM
cheers. :D